• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

RHB

I'm a Gnu, how do you do!⭐⭐
Staff member
There are just too many good news threads on here at the moment for me to post on all of them. So I would just like to say that I am as happy as the mayor of Happy town on a very happy day. Probably the most interesting day on here in a very long and sometimes happy time.

BAD NEWS! Theres still no signs of works on the new stadium! i knew there was something we was missing from all this happiness:blush:

Perhaps we should play Pharrell Williams 'Happy' when the team comes out tomorrow? :smile:

Is it just coincidence that a song called "Happy" is number 1 in the charts - or is it subliminal mind contral :unsure:

Drastic™;1600090 said:
Perhaps we should play Pharrell Williams 'Happy' when the team comes out tomorrow? :smile:

lol beat me to it

Just found the lyrics on the net:

It might seem crazy what I’m about to say
Barnard's here, Reid you can take a break
I’m a hot air balloon that could go to space
With the blonde hair, like I don’t care baby by the way

[Hook:]
Because I’m happy
Clap along if you feel like Roots Hall without a roof
Because I’m happy
Clap along if you feel like Phil Brown is the truth
Because I’m happy
Clap along if you know that Southend win
Because I’m happy
Clap along if you feel like that’s what you wanna do

Hope the game tomorrow starts very well ......... it's just that sometimes a large crowd means a slightly less enthusiastic approach from some and a poor start to the game (as per Wembley) could flatten the day.

I'll be shouting and as happy as can be though .........:clap:

Hope the game tomorrow starts very well ......... it's just that sometimes a large crowd means a slightly less enthusiastic approach from some and a poor start to the game (as per Wembley) could flatten the day.

I'll be shouting as much as I can these days .........:clap:

Come on mate, keep up, this is the happy thread and you didn't mention 'happy' or any derivatives thereof in your post.

Can we not have another thread moaning about the box office to level things up. I'm feeling a bit sick with all the happy vibes. Where's wiggy when we need it?

Can we not have another thread moaning about the box office to level things up. I'm feeling a bit sick with all the happy vibes. Where's wiggy when we need it?

I'm so happy I payed for my tickets at the ticket office instead of waiting on the phone.:happy:

Agreed, feel-good factor at record levels, doesn't that make anyone else uncomfortable and wary ??:winking: One thing I've really enjoyed this week is reading the many pro-Brown articles in the national press, and what with Barnard signing today, I think the Hall will be rocking tomorrow.

It's Saturday, match day, and I'm still happy even though it's grey and miserable outside. I just love this happiness stuff.

Back