• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Thanks to Swiss Tony, Old Blue Lady with the Old Blue Man, Georgie Best and all the TZ'ers who gave so generously for Steven.
Thanks a lot Guys. You are all heroes yet again. Family TZ and Shrimpers United. :Worthy:

Last edited:
Have you guys ordered the flowers? Mrs H is a florist as most of you know and she has offered to do the flowers at cost if that's helps us get more! No worries if it's all in hand

Have you guys ordered the flowers? Mrs H is a florist as most of you know and she has offered to do the flowers at cost if that's helps us get more! No worries if it's all in hand

Chris Bent will know the answer to that, but that is a very kind offer.

Thanks for the offer but I've already spoken to a local florist here in Pitsea and arranged for them to sort them for us.

The Trust collected £66.09 on their coach tonight. Thanks to all who donated.

Can someone collect from me in the Shrimpers Bar before the game Saturday?

Thank you guys, collected the cash from the guys and girls on the Trust coach at Northampton tonight

Well done all involved and Thank You for showing the Southend United fans bond. :Worthy:
The generosity from everyone has been over whelming in these strange and sad times we're in.:thumbsup:

For those who want to donate to a memorial fund, this is currently being done in aid of Epilepsy Research UK, a workable link will be available soon, but those who want to donate now, can do so online via the website www.epilepsyresearch.org.uk, by post or by phone to the office. All cheques should be made payable to Epilepsy Research UK, and Steven’s name should be given along with any donation.

Hi guys, I just wanted to update you all on the amazing response from the Southend United family at this sad time.

As as you know I've been asked to sort this sad task, I sat with him in the South Upper since 2005 and we were close mates.

After collecting the money kindly donated by everyone here on Shrimperzone and on the away coaches run by both the Shrimpers Trust and Travel Zone we have raised £500.00.

Because of the fantastic amount raised we have been able to organise the flowers we originally started the thread for and we are able to make a £200.00 donation in Steve's memory to the family's chosen charity, Epilepsy Research UK. Any further money donated will also go to this fantastic charity in Steve's name.

On behalf of Steve's family and friends can I say a huge thank you, your support and love has been amazing and I know his Mum and Dad, his sisters Laura and Sarah along with the rest of the family are extremely grateful to know what Steve meant to us.

COYB

Back