• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Just one thing !!!! where did they get last nights figures from there was no way just over 6000 there

There were a lot of kids in the South end of the West, 6000+ did come as a surprise though as quite a few season ticket holders seemed absent and I presume they would still be counted in the figures.
Maybe all the boxes were double packed in:'(

Any potentially libelous posts will be removed.

Please do not make any allegations on here, our Legal department are on holiday.

I think clubs do automatically count season ticket holders towards the attendance whether they are there or not.

If there were 6k there last night then 1k of them must have been deleted by mcnasty at half time!

Decent amount of fans in the west and east I thought so no reason to doubt the attendance figures here. What's more shocking is the attendance at Birdbrain road tonight, for a team going for promotion to the Championship to only get 3,645 in.

The south lower was pretty full thanks to what I can only assume was free tickets for every youth offender and borstal teenager in the area. Not seen a more dodgy bunch of kids for many a long year. Anyone sitting there will know what I mean.
there was also four kids teams and family's in the west filling a fair few seats
6k looked just about right

I think Arsenal posted 59,000 + tickets sold last night - but apparently only 48,0000 attended. Season tickets are counted.

Considering our previous results - the attendance against Oxford United was healthy.

Don't dwell on Mondays attendance. What IS important is that we have a massive turn out for the Torquay game and get behind the team from the off and lift them into the play offs. As many as possible should get down to Roots Hall and bring some friends with them. UTB

Decent amount of fans in the west and east I thought so no reason to doubt the attendance figures here. What's more shocking is the attendance at Birdbrain road tonight, for a team going for promotion to the Championship to only get 3,645 in.

The problem they have is that the vast majority of their fans moved away from the East End as part of the "white flight from London" They are more likely to live in Wickford than Leyton! Similar to Spammers!

The problem they have is that the vast majority of their fans moved away from the East End as part of the "white flight from London" They are more likely to live in Wickford than Leyton! Similar to Spammers!

Not a bad crowd for Orient on a Tuesday they normally only get about 2,400 there was 238 away fans from Oldham as well not bad really.

I think our crowd on Monday was boosted by the free tickets they keep giving schools and even though it was a Monday quite a few seemed to be used.

Back