• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bit odd..especially on monday as timlin was very industrious and a big part of that high tempo decimation of oxford

Especially his fantastic control for the first goal.........................................:winking:

No , he had a decent game on Monday and I would expect Brown to start with the same 11 and Murphy on the bench.
Guess it's between Straker and Payne who drops off the bench ( if that's the right saying ).
Probably Payne , but he may feel that with Murphy being a wide player , he doesn't need Straker there ?

Especially his fantastic control for the first goal.........................................:winking:

No , he had a decent game on Monday and I would expect Brown to start with the same 11 and Murphy on the bench.
Guess it's between Straker and Payne who drops off the bench ( if that's the right saying ).
Probably Payne , but he may feel that with Murphy being a wide player , he doesn't need Straker there ?

The thing is though, that PB has a thing about Straker, almost a lucky talisman role. It wouldn't surprise me if Straker makes the bench, just for luck!!

The thing is though, that PB has a thing about Straker, almost a lucky talisman role. It wouldn't surprise me if Straker makes the bench, just for luck!!

Yes I agree with you in terms of what Brown will do.
Just can't see a scenario that we would need to bring on Murphy and Straker ?
Although I guess he is also cover for Coker ???
Plus Payne takes up less space on the bench.................

Yes I agree with you in terms of what Brown will do.
Just can't see a scenario that we would need to bring on Murphy and Straker ?
Although I guess he is also cover for Coker ???
Plus Payne takes up less space on the bench.................

Probably a bit of American Football strategy, bring Straker and Murphy on together, Straker leads the way down the left wing, Murphy is a close follower with the ball, simples!!

Read that Torquay today signed on loan a young 'hungry' striker from Tottenham - Shaquile Coulthirst.
Know little about him , but he did score on loan at Orient earlier this season.

Read that Torquay today signed on loan a young 'hungry' striker from Tottenham - Shaquile Coulthirst.
Know little about him , but he did score on loan at Orient earlier this season.
I remember we had an always "hungry" striker in Michael Ricketts

Family Enclosure sounds like sold out again, struggled to get our tickets.

Club seems on a bit of a drive at the moment to get the kids in.

Family Enclosure sounds like sold out again, struggled to get our tickets.

Club seems on a bit of a drive at the moment to get the kids in.

Absolutely. They realise we are all getting older ---- don't forget they know how many senior fans they have, and , as we know from recent sad experience, none of us will be here forever.

Good to see, even if it means I dont have an aisle to myself to spread out in.

Good time to do it as well, the warmer weather means the younger kids don't get put off by a freezing 2 hours, and with there being some drama in the season hopefully a decent atmosphere.

Have to win this. Statement of intent after Monday needs to be continued.

Absolutely. They realise we are all getting older ---- don't forget they know how many senior fans they have, and , as we know from recent sad experience, none of us will be here forever.

Reminds me of a Whitney Houston song....

Speak for yourself. I'm staying here until we reach the Premier League!

uh oh. Just seen Torquay have loaned a very promising youngster from Tottenham. Not sure how they've managed that one. He looks very tasty,hopefully not another Jamar Loza who will look to impress from the word go.

Doubtful we will see a game as open as Monday but if we play to a similar standard then I think we will win.

Hopefully the mood among the camp is lifted and the boys are starting to get their confidence back.

3-1 Southend. Loza with a double and Lenny with the 3rd.

Back