• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Badger74

Manager
The way Braintree are going I can see them getting promoted. Seriously need to get up this season as if not how poor will it will be playing in same league as them

The way Braintree are going I can see them getting promoted. Seriously need to get up this season as if not how poor will it will be playing in same league as them

A long way to go yet ...... literally. They have to travel over 1,440 miles to three away games before their next home match in just 8 days time.

Well that was the kiss/post of death. Lost one nil to play off rivals Gateshead Saturday.

Massive match for Braintree tonight.Currently in 6thThey go 3rd if they win4th if they drawand down to 7th if they lose...................

Massive match for Braintree tonight.Currently in 6thThey go 3rd if they win4th if they drawand down to 7th if they lose...................

Indeed, a short hop to Halifax just 48 hours after their successful visit to Southport.

Back