• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

They have a new owner prepared to splash the cash so demand £350k plus incentives plus a year loan back clause

If they played for Peterborough you could probably add a zero to those figures. Not sure how they always manage to rake in such high transfer fees. Barry Fry does a hell of a job there.

If they played for Peterborough you could probably add a zero to those figures. Not sure how they always manage to rake in such high transfer fees. Barry Fry does a hell of a job there.

Watched Mr Fry on a television documentary he insists on so many add on's for various milestones it is something to behold.

sorry if the offers were for only 100k Lenny and 200k Bentley if i was either RM or PB i would go tell them to take a run up the Pier and come back when they are serious.
Agree totally with this, prices may be down in the current transfer scheme among lower leagues but those are not realistic when compared with either the Cressie or Assombolonga sums.
These are both very young, contracted players with greater potential.
Finally was not the Moshni offer from Spam higher? For a non playing, older, dissatisfied, hot & cold, non English or settled guy?

IF Mohsni got an offer of 150k then surely Bentley will only be sold for well above that.

Bentley has 1 year left,The club can either take a punt with add ons or he will walk for nothing?

200k for a league 2 keeper with potential I think ain't too shabby .

Bentley has 1 year left,The club can either take a punt with add ons or he will walk for nothing?

200k for a league 2 keeper with potential I think ain't too shabby .

I think that we should hold out for a fair bit more than £200k, maybe double that. If he is that highly rated as a prospect then £400k is peanuts these days and would probably tide us over the summer months. Better still, keep him for another season.

Mrs Blue we would take 200k for you love child Corr or Straker , but Bentley you got to be kidding me.

The add ons may well be massive,

20% of future transfer fees.
Lump sum if he plays in the prem.
Lump sum if he plays for England.

Now tell us if your banker mate spoke to any sheikh in order to buy out Ron.

Sunderland keeper did a howler at City, he is a johnny foreigner, & may not be contracted/fancy for the Championship so they (the Black Cats) could be short of a keeper...............tall/long train of thoughts but.........
Swap Dan for Egan plus they add 1/4 mill £?

Back