• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Agreed, Plymouth' s looks easiest. I think we need two wins and a draw to be in the play offs.
Although 12 points would be ok:smile:

On the face of it I reckon we have the toughest games. Brings sharply into focus the importance of that Wombles loss. As for your enquiry Norwich, sorry can't help. Going to stay with my Oldham supporting brother-in-law who is attending with me. If Hogan shows the form he did at the Hall our defence will have a busy afternoon down the flanks.

North Banker's helpful post highlights a last day cracker at Sixfields where Oxford visit in a crucial match involving Chris Wilder's past and present clubs. Could determine futures of both clubs.

I'm going to this one, only my second away game of the season and a new ground for me. Taking my girlfriend's dad to his first Southend match, so hope they put on a good show (probably be 0-0 judging by recent form). Anyone got any pub recommendations or is it just the two bars at the ground?

Corr has to come in for Barnard for this one, Barney was useless against Wimbledon and Freddy barely touched the ball when he came on. I'd like to see Murphy given a start ahead of Atkinson too, with Hurst in poor form I feel we need an extra creative source.

I'm going to this one, only my second away game of the season and a new ground for me. Taking my girlfriend's dad to his first Southend match, so hope they put on a good show (probably be 0-0 judging by recent form). Anyone got any pub recommendations or is it just the two bars at the ground?

Corr has to come in for Barnard for this one, Barney was useless against Wimbledon and Freddy barely touched the ball when he came on. I'd like to see Murphy given a start ahead of Atkinson too, with Hurst in poor form I feel we need an extra creative source.[/QUOTE
Wouldn't it make more sense to start Murphy in place of Hurst then? Atkinson hasn't been great recently agreed, but tactically I'd want the central midfield a bit more solid against Rochdale.

Corr has to come in for Barnard for this one, Barney was useless against Wimbledon and Freddy barely touched the ball when he came on. I'd like to see Murphy given a start ahead of Atkinson too, with Hurst in poor form I feel we need an extra creative source.

Yeah any pub/bars close to the ground that we can drink in?

Will be bringing an Evertonian with me who came for the play-off defeat at Gresty Road and the Accrington game last year where Cresswell was stupidly sent off. Third time lucky I hope.... :unsure:

Not really that close to the ground but Rochdale is home to the national CAMRA pub of the year 2013, The Baum in Toad Lane. Closer to the ground, The Cemetery Hotel is good, from memory.

Looking forward to this, first visit to Spotland. Staying with family in Manchester, 7 of us going to the game.

We must attack, go for the win, nothing to lose, will still be in the play offs if lose with Oxford playing York.

Corr & Murphy in for Barnard & Atkinson, on the front foot from the off. If we do 2-1 win, goals from Corr & Hurst. UTB

My local game will be sitting in the home end with a few work mates( all dale fans). If we score or win and u see someone get ejected from the main stand that could be moi :dim:
Coyb
1-0 to shrimpers Eastwood to score

Hi from Greater Manchester where the day has dawned and the sun is shining from the clearest of blue skies. Coming up yesterday the M6 was slow so better luck to those driving today. Fingers crossed for a result which makes the journey worthwhile. Would be great to get a repeat of Loza's goal against Oxford. Probably asking for too much. Blues will have to be on their game from the first whistle. Here's hoping. ...

In the sun you will be fine but the usual warning applies re shade. What is it that the Scots say....Nere cast a clout till May is out.

So vest certainly required. And Dan will need his cap.

Not really that close to the ground but Rochdale is home to the national CAMRA pub of the year 2013, The Baum in Toad Lane. Closer to the ground, The Cemetery Hotel is good, from memory.

Ive heard it's a dead loss,sorry.:facepalm:

Back