• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

My Pre Match Threads...Yes Or No?

• Carry On

Votes: 78 89.7%
  • Stop!

Votes: 9 10.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carry on. Unless it makes you paranoid. Which it seems to be doing. Perhaps you should stop? Carry on!

Hope that helps.

Agent L , let me give you my honest view.
Not the one you want to hear necessarily , but an honest one all the same.
I think your pre-match threads are are a good start point for people to add their views and quite informative , so in that sense I hope you carry them on.
On the flip side , I think you asked the question to feel the love , and it can come across as a little bit needy IMO.
Never ask any question in life if you only want one answer.
Most people do , but it's wrong.
Only ask opinions if you're prepared for the pros and cons.
This is an open forum and everyone can and will have their own views.
To sum up , if you can take some negatives from time to time , please carry on.
My concerns are that I don't think you can.
Good luck.

Chill bro, you dont need validation from us, just do what you enjoy and take the rough with the smooth.

Not sure the point in this even being asked to be honest.

There is a pre-match thread and always will be, if you wish to post your pre-match facts in it by all means do, sure plenty of people interested in reading them ( which the poll agrees) so if you want to do it then post away.

Not sure we need a thread discussing it any further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back