• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bedsente Gomis and Freddy Eastwood impress Southend United manager Phil Brown in win

Evening Echo

The News
Bedsente Gomis and Freddy Eastwood impress Southend United manager Phil Brown in win

FREDDY Eastwood and Bedsente Gomis both worked their way back in to the thoughts of Southend United manager Phil Brown by impressing in a behind-closed-doors friendly against Gillingham yesterday.

More...

Weird how Brown thinks Gomis can play in 4/5 positions, when he's hardly played a professional game and he's looked woeful when he has.

There are plenty of better-established utility players out there who I'd rather have than Gomis.

However I guess Brown must see something in him...

FREDDY Eastwood and Bedsente Gomis both worked their way back in to the thoughts of Southend United manager Phil Brown by impressing in a behind-closed-doors friendly against Gillingham yesterday.

More...

So Freddy will still be on the bench and Gomis not even in the squad given how these kind of comments from Brown have gone this season...:zzzzz:

The bloke is full of crap......they turned up against Wimbledon for a must win game absolutely not up for it. Move over ******** tan, Curbishley gets results without your old fanny!

Could be fun if Gomis gets a start against Accrington Stanley on Monday. Expect plenty of who are they, and who is he comments from most of our faithfull.:dim:

Unless I've been watching another sport all these years, Gomis looked the worst player I have ever seen making a debut. He looked like a Sunday morning player (at best) thrust into a mans professional world and totally out of his depth.

I hope I'm wrong.

Unless I've been watching another sport all these years, Gomis looked the worst player I have ever seen making a debut. He looked like a Sunday morning player (at best) thrust into a mans professional world and totally out of his depth.

I hope I'm wrong.

He has been here nearly a year --- either play him if good enough or out him if not.

I hope I'm wrong.

Is he another of George Weah's cousins ?

cant remember the guys name , but didnt someone make his debut in the prem for southamptton and was then subbed after about 10 mins as he wasnt the player they thought they were buying.............. quite a few years back and myabe i dreamt it ??

cant remember the guys name , but didnt someone make his debut in the prem for southamptton and was then subbed after about 10 mins as he wasnt the player they thought they were buying.............. quite a few years back and myabe i dreamt it ??

Ali Dia --- that is who I was referring to , George Weah's cousin.

The bloke is full of crap......they turned up against Wimbledon for a must win game absolutely not up for it. Move over ******** tan, Curbishley gets results without your old fanny!

perhaps the bloke is being asked questions and being pressed for an answer?

i doubt very much he just phoned phillips up and said 'you know what, freddy and bedsente played really well today, im going to play them from now on.'

it was probably as simple as being asked if anyone had stood out in the game and saying they all did well... freddy was bright, gomis did well.

Ali Dia --- that is who I was referring to , George Weah's cousin.

Christopher Wreh was also one of George Weah's cousins.
Played for Arsenal and scored in FA Cup semi final v Wolves , but was generally poo.

I guess the whole cousin thing has no relevance in life.
One of mine is a plumber , but ask me to put in a bathroom suite for you and you'll regret it !

Christopher Wreh was also one of George Weah's cousins.
Played for Arsenal and scored in FA Cup semi final v Wolves , but was generally poo.

I guess the whole cousin thing has no relevance in life.
One of mine is a plumber , but ask me to put in a bathroom suite for you and you'll regret it !

My cousin is a gynecologist , in both our jobs we spend all day looking at *****.

Back