• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

It could even be one step beyond that...

Indeed, probably enough to give you a Cardiac Arrest.

It may be a bit of a Grey Day at the ticket office tomorrow, but lets hope the staff go One Step Beyond to get the tickets sold.

Roots Hall will be a House of Fun on the 17th. Hopefully we wont die of Embarrassment in front of the nation.

Avoid phone booking if at all possible.

I've been on hold for nearly 1 1/2 hours. I'm now no 1 in the queue which has been the case for about 15 mins. How long can it take to serve one person?

**** poor from the club.

I've been on hold for nearly 1 1/2 hours. I'm now no 1 in the queue which has been the case for about 15 mins. How long can it take to serve one person?

**** poor from the club.

Its always like that. I think from what others have said on here in the past is that the system does not work properly and when you get to number 1 and are on hold for so long its probably gone wrong.
What some people have done is rung the main switchboard or emailed the club and if you explain the situation the ticket office will call you back.

queued this morning , took about 40 minutes to get tickets but queue was less than when i started. Not sure if they are selling away tickets in sequence but our Terrace ones were 630/631

Its always like that. I think from what others have said on here in the past is that the system does not work properly and when you get to number 1 and are on hold for so long its probably gone wrong.
What some people have done is rung the main switchboard or emailed the club and if you explain the situation the ticket office will call you back.

Thanks for the heads up. I've hung up and emailed the Box Office so fingers crossed I get a call. I really want to get this sorted today before they go on General Sale as its only going to get worse.

**** poor from the club.

You will probably find the reason you go from example number 15 to 10 to 5 to 1 in short space of time is others infront of you give up waiting. as per UTS email the club and ask for a call back.

queued this morning , took about 40 minutes to get tickets but queue was less than when i started. Not sure if they are selling away tickets in sequence but our Terrace ones were 630/631

Think they may be selling in order to a degree as I was close to the front of the queue on Monday morning and got ticket number 11.

Hi all, what time does the ticket office open in the morning ? Is it worth getting my dads tent out and pitching it tonight ?? then sleeping in shifts just like we used to do at Wimbledon

Hi all, what time does the ticket office open in the morning ? Is it worth getting my dads tent out and pitching it tonight ?? then sleeping in shifts just like we used to do at Wimbledon

9-30am (why not earlier, surely they could open at 8am !?)

And no I dont think sleeping there has any benefit, Im sure if you got there at 6am youd be pretty much first in line:smile:

i went down at 1230 not a person in sight other than the 3 ticket staff. phones were non stop and the poor girl answering it hardly had time to stop for breath between calls.

Rang up on the way back from a meeting in the car - called at City Airport and was still number 1 in the queue by the time I got to Cuckoo Corner, so I gave up and drove to RH only to be confronted by no queue and 5 staff twidling their thumbs - net result, got the tickets no problem, but probably have a hefty phone bill for no reason. As some have eluded to, **** poor by the Club yet again.

Rang up on the way back from a meeting in the car - called at City Airport and was still number 1 in the queue by the time I got to Cuckoo Corner, so I gave up and drove to RH only to be confronted by no queue and 5 staff twidling their thumbs - net result, got the tickets no problem, but probably have a hefty phone bill for no reason. As some have eluded to, **** poor by the Club yet again.

Did you mention it?

That's terrible organisation and management.

I'd send an email in to complain if I were you, it might get them to sort it out for general sale.

Back