• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

has there been any confirmation yet on the time the kit will be revealed on sky?

SUFC just tweeted that Sky aren't doing it now. Will be revealed shortly by the club.

I reckon the new sponsor will be something to do with Sky! They very rarely show any kit launches on sky sports news especially below premier league!

Seriously. No one listens to me do they ?

Can anyone even see my posts?

I reckon the new sponsor will be something to do with Sky! They very rarely show any kit launches on sky sports news especially below premier league!
Think you might be on to something here, other than a few people suggesting rossi's nobody else seems to have any ideas...

0007975_premier-training-jsy.jpeg

Just had this through the post, I have to say AVEC have really stepped up the quality this season, as I was very impressed.

you see I'm a geek so I spoke to someone at the firm, they want to produce our kits and mentioned they be tailored made.

HOWEVER

some fool at the club will not allow this (who is this) as Nike sell's which I think fans are beginning to see that the teamwear range is souless, can we have a word at the next fans forum?

up the shrimpers!!!

Just had this through the post, I have to say AVEC have really stepped up the quality this season, as I was very impressed.

you see I'm a geek so I spoke to someone at the firm, they want to produce our kits and mentioned they be tailored made.

HOWEVER

some fool at the club will not allow this (who is this) as Nike sell's which I think fans are beginning to see that the teamwear range is souless, can we have a word at the next fans forum?

up the shrimpers!!!

Got to say, if we'd have gone for the "Lyon" or "Monaco" style Avec shirts (here) I'd definitely have bought them. Some might say they're too boring but I think they'd look great.

Tempted to get a training top instead of the proper shirt this year, lot cheaper and I much prefer them.

EDIT: Even though we already know the kit, still looks nice...

Attachments

• aveckit.jpg
    aveckit.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 23
0007975_premier-training-jsy.jpeg

.which i much pre
HOWEVER

up the shrimpers!!!

Am laughing.
What is the difference (apart from the colour.and lighter sleeves) than our kit last season? Is hardly a huge difference.
Seriously. It looks like the Nike shirt - with AVEC on it.

Someone tell me the difference please.

Though much, much prefer the colour. Is more like the traditional Southend United colour.

Martin Dawn being on the front doesn't bother me at all. The I&G logo was stale and boring so I'm just looking forward to seeing something different.

Martin Dawn being on the front doesn't bother me at all. The I&G logo was stale and boring so I'm just looking forward to seeing something different.

Agree with the I&G logo, Same old, same old each year.

The problem with a "Sponsorship" from Martin Dawn is it wont be a "Sponsorship" it will be more like one big I Owe You and " Iv saved the club" ****

you lot are predicting a sponser when u don't no for 100% it is martin dawn our new sponsers

Back