• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Is that the most degrading pitch invasion ever. There was about 50 of them on the pitch.
Talking about pitch invasions on face book Burton are going to invade ours if they win. Fat chance of that happening.

Fleetwood were awful tonight, York just didn't pose a threat up top..... :unsure:

Just seen that Sky's coverage starts at 11.55am. Five whole minutes of build up - brilliant!

All young kids mainly little schoolgirls on the pitch - few council riff riff looking mums dragging their kids (free meal tokens) across the pitch.

I'm all for celebratory pitch invasions but that was embarrassing, players were strolling about not even being embraced by the 'fans'.

Northerners aye

Doubt they will take that many to Wembley. Small base support and a long trip. They certainly looked beatable.

Anyone else notice that the ref blew up after about 4mins and 20 seconds(ish) of the 5 minutes injury time, despite Fleetwood's time wasting and "injuries". I'd be livid if I were a York fan. Think he bottled it because the Fleetwood fans were basically on the pitch!

Talking about pitch invasions on face book Burton are going to invade ours if they win. Fat chance of that happening.

What you mean all 16 of them? We'd best get extra stewards in, just in case. This is going to be MENTAL

Not wishing to be rude or disrespectful to Fleetwood or Burton, but if they contest the final Wembley only need to open 1 stand.:smile:

Anyone else notice that the ref blew up after about 4mins and 20 seconds(ish) of the 5 minutes injury time, despite Fleetwood's time wasting and "injuries". I'd be livid if I were a York fan. Think he bottled it because the Fleetwood fans were basically on the pitch!

Reminded me of Grimsby away a few years back in our playoff promotion season.

We will batter fleetwood. Both them and York were *****.

Southend are the best team in the playoffs. We deserve to go up. Come on you blues!!!

Has any one else noticed that all this years play off finalists finished in the top 2 of the play offs, so we must keep this going tomorrow.

Yes & all finalists have played their 2nd leg at home!! Let's hope we don't buck that trend.

Back