• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Kevin Hogg

President
I have been following Southend United for many years. In the old days we had THE North Bank and we sung our hearts out - it was something to behold.
However. Today is was different. It was everywhere. The atmosphere was truly fantastic. Our support was little short of magnificent. TBV play a huge role but it was a total effort from our support.
We may not have succeeded in our aim of promotion - but everyone should be truly proud of the magnificent support. Well done all.

I agree. There should be no negative comments about the vocal support given to our team. We deserve better than what has been dished up this year. Any arguments concerning embargos and other excuses do not cut any ice anymore

Definitely this. One of the most totally supportive crowds I have ever been involved with at the Hall.

One of the best atmospheres I've seen at RH in many a long year especially given the magnitude of the game. It was a credit to all involved and we quite rightly should be proud.

i concur, so proud of everyone today. it was a joy to be there and i rolled back the years with the singing and chanting. In tune maybe not, tone deaf absolutely, but I sung my heart out today.

Shame people can't support the team like this week in week out, wasn't even any moaning at the end just disappointment.

We know it's not going to be like that every game, we'll be back to 4,000 odd hardy souls come mid November! Still, it was a most enjoyable atmosphere while it lasted, well done everyone, huge pats on the back all round :loyalsupporter:

We know it's not going to be like that every game, we'll be back to 4,000 odd hardy souls come mid November! Still, it was a most enjoyable atmosphere while it lasted, well done everyone, huge pats on the back all round :loyalsupporter:

You would have thought that there wouldn't have been so much noise due to so may non-regulars being there but there was so much noise, could hear all stands going for it

You would have thought that there wouldn't have been so much noise due to so may non-regulars being there but there was so much noise, could hear all stands going for it

That was because we were all united in our outrage at what was going on!!!

I have been following Southend United for many years. In the old days we had THE North Bank and we sung our hearts out - it was something to behold.
However. Today is was different. It was everywhere. The atmosphere was truly fantastic. Our support was little short of magnificent. TBV play a huge role but it was a total effort from our support.
We may not have succeeded in our aim of promotion - but everyone should be truly proud of the magnificent support. Well done all.
Well said sir, great support, only just fell short of success, let's do better next season. COYBB

Was a brilliant atmosphere. Hopefully get more people along next year and have more atmosphere's like that. Drives the team on.

Back