• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

That the atmosphere inside the Hall on Saturday was incredible.

That I support the the team from the town where I grew up and aren't a plastic Manc or worse still a mockney.

That I fall out with SZ members yet still can have a beer with them in The Spread.

That we'll all be back in August for our first league game, home to Burton obviously!

That if you meet a Shrimper anywhere you can immediately strike up a conversation, that doesn't happen with the big clubs.

That I defend supporting my local team however patronised I get.

That next season will be my 45th

Although you continue to break my heart, like a proper marriage, we'll always be there for each other.

UTBs!

....do you love it the way we were in pole position at half time to go to Wembley, momentum and confidence in our favour, then spectacularly blew it and failed to turn up second half?....yeah thought you would cause you are Hawkwell Blue!

....do you love it the way we were in pole position at half time to go to Wembley, momentum and confidence in our favour, then spectacularly blew it and failed to turn up second half?....yeah thought you would cause you are Hawkwell Blue!
I'd say we spectacularly got back into the game but in losing it we were back on their terms so that wasn't such a spectacle.

Saw my first live SUFC game 60 years ago,i may have not been there for the past 48 years but still SUFC to the core.Watched on Wiziwig and was even more devatated to lose than i was when we lost at Wembley last year.Hardly a day passes i dont log on here to keep up to date.Are SUFC my club , you bet your bottom dollar they are,love them till i die.Like all of you i bleed with them too.

Saw my first live SUFC game 60 years ago,i may have not been there for the past 48 years but still SUFC to the core.Watched on Wiziwig and was even more devatated to lose than i was when we lost at Wembley last year.Hardly a day passes i dont log on here to keep up to date.Are SUFC my club , you bet your bottom dollar they are,love them till i die.Like all of you i bleed with them too.

Bloody brilliant!

My 12 year old was in floods of tears by the end of the game. At least I know I'm bringing him up right.

Please get on with the ironing your not paid to think wench

Job done for you

I am Hawkwell Blue, all I have to do
Is take a look at you, then I'm not so blue
When you're close to me, I can feel your heart beat
I can hear you breathing near my ear
Wouldn't you agree, Wiggy you and me got a groovy kind of love

this is so true, I was in Hong Kong last week, and a bloke I didn't know did exactly that, his mate a Manck supporter kept ask we do it... He doesn't get the bond that we all have together, over many years , thick and thin.... Good and bad.

"WE ARE FAMILY" One big happy family. ish...

I normally stand in west block W, but on the day was sitting in West Block U. At one stage of the game i kept quite and actually heard the whole of the west stand, from end to end, all singing at the same time, in unison.

Fantastic.

Snr

Back