• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Why o why would anyone WANT to go to Luton? If the world had piles that is where it would be. A terrible place, ground and atomosphere. Will probably go though, the Blues bug will get me no doubt.

Why o why would anyone WANT to go to Luton? If the world had piles that is where it would be. A terrible place, ground and atomosphere. Will probably go though, the Blues bug will get me no doubt.
No one WANTS to go to Luton, its more a case of ticking off the ground!

No new grounds for me either.

Thankful that Luton, Stevenage, and Cambridge all joined us in L2 to balance the treks to Carlisle, Shrewsbury, and Tranmere. Losing Chesterfield, Rochdale, Scunny, Fleetwood (hopefully), and Torquay will be no bad thing distance-wise. Sad to see Bristol Rovers drop out though; always enjoyed my trips there.

Roll on Sheffield United in the 1st Round of the cup, and Wigan in the 3rd round. That'd make 92 clubs for me.

Only three new grounds next year.
Carlise.
Shrewsbury been to the old but not the new
Stevenage.

Done all the other's in League 2

Got to do poxy Carlisle haven't I.

Been to all the other's that have come up i think, and also am pretty sure I have never seen us win at Prenton Park, Broadhall way & Kenilworth, so hopefully that changes!

Carlisle, Hartlepool and the new Newport. Anybody remember Somerton Park from the eighties?

I so hope that Cambridge away is either in the early part of the season or at the end of the season when the weather is nice as it will make a nice day out.
Have done Luton several times (awful ground) and have done Stevenage too

There's a few I have't done before.

Think my away days days (?) are pretty much behind me though but I might be up for Pompey if its on a saturday this time.

My only advice is don't get the cheesy chips at Stevenage...

Not sampled the delights of 10 of the grounds you've got to look forward to. Always fancied Plymouth and Exeter, but can't say I'd be enamoured with the rest (Carlisle, Shrewsbury, Fleetwood/Burton, Hartlepool, Bury, Morecambe, Accrington, Newport). *shudder*

Why so, mate?

19055.jpg

Oh. Right.

Have done all six League Two newbies, none I'm desperate to visit again I'm afraid, not that it'll stop me using TZ to visit some

Not sampled the delights of 10 of the grounds you've got to look forward to. Always fancied Plymouth and Exeter, but can't say I'd be enamoured with the rest (Carlisle, Shrewsbury, Fleetwood/Burton, Hartlepool, Bury, Morecambe, Accrington, Newport). *shudder*
Take it you are looking forward to Norwich,Fulham.etc next season?.:smile:

I so hope that Cambridge away is either in the early part of the season or at the end of the season when the weather is nice as it will make a nice day out.
Have done Luton several times (awful ground) and have done Stevenage too

Why so much dislike for Kenilworth Road? Soak up ******** creaky old stadiums with character while you can people... Where once there was Millmoor, Saltergate, Layer Road, Gay Meadow there are now just soulless Lego grounds. The list goes on. How many away trips let you walk above peoples back gardens to get in the away end?

Why so much dislike for Kenilworth Road? Soak up ******** creaky old stadiums with character while you can people... Where once there was Millmoor, Saltergate, Layer Road, Gay Meadow there are now just soulless Lego grounds. The list goes on. How many away trips let you walk above peoples back gardens to get in the away end?

To be honest, the only ones apart from Shrewsbury that would like to go to would be Luton just because of the state of the ground, Portsmouth, which is a lovely old stadium, wimbledon as I live a few miles away. New stadiums are soulless and boring, with nothing nearby etc. Give me a Vetch field or York any day of the week.

Lego grounds may be soulless but at least you can sit down in them without cutting your knee on the seat in front.

Back