• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Outrights 14/15

Tip for anyone backing Southend - don't do them each way. Bet365 for example have 18/1 to win the league, yet 5/1 to get promoted. The latter is bigger than an 18/1 place and gives play offs as a bonus.

Incidentally, got excited today and did some irrational bets.

Southend to win league 18/1
Southend to get promoted 5/1
Southend on handicap of +12 points 18/1
Coulthirst top scorer 25/1 (was 66/1 betvictor last night - swines don't let me bet with them)

Got an email through earlier from Coral saying they're going top price on every team in every league, so worth checking with them before betting on outright markets elsewhere.

I've gone for 2 outright ew trebles
Wolves, Bristol City, Southend.
Wigan, Sheff Utd, Shrewsbury.
Money down the drain most probably but at least it keeps things interesting

Got an email through earlier from Coral saying they're going top price on every team in every league, so worth checking with them before betting on outright markets elsewhere.

Further to that, if you have a Coral Connect card, bet £10 on the winner of the Prem and they'll give you a £5 free bet for every goal they score on the first weekend. Was thinking of having a dabble on Chelsea so will probably be heading there at lunch.

Chelsea / Forest / Sheff Utd / Luton - 4 Trebles and an Acca (Outright winners)

Aguero / Vydra / Henderson / Westcarr - 6 Doubles, 4 Trebles and an Acca (Top scorers)

We'll, I've gotten off to a blinding start here.

Southampton 12/1 to get relegated next season. Tempting.

Fourth place. No danger of them going down whatsoever.

Stoke to win without the Big 6 - Reasonable price at 18/1

The win against City aside, they've been abject. Although...

Oxford look an attractive price at 11/1 to go down next season with Sky Bet.

Is looking increasingly likely if Appleton can't arrest that slump, and at least I didn't predict...

Costa will disappoint.

:winking:

Had a fair wedge on Fowler to be overall top points scorer at the Ryder Cup next weekend. In form, will be fresh after some time off, loves playing Links golf and is too large at 10/1.

We'll, I've gotten off to a blinding start here.

Fourth place. No danger of them going down whatsoever.

The win against City aside, they've been abject. Although...

Is looking increasingly likely if Appleton can't arrest that slump, and at least I didn't predict...

:winking:

Had a fair wedge on Fowler to be overall top points scorer at the Ryder Cup next weekend. In form, will be fresh after some time off, loves playing Links golf and is too large at 10/1.

Ahem. Costa. I thought it was only at my work place that I'd made that dumb call. Ooops :smile:

I have a win their league bet double with Chelsea and Luton.

I've gone Chelsea, Norwich, Bristol City and Luton in an e/w accumulator

1182.gif

I went for:

Chelsea
Derby
Sheffield United
Bury

Will do well to pull that one off!

Could do with Norwich stopping being rubbish but yeah I'm feeling happy enough right now.

First time I've looked properly at the tables since placing these;
Got a couple of e/w trebles
Southend, Bristol City, Wolves
and
Shrewsbury, Sheff Utd, Wigan

League 1 and 2 look alright at this stage,
However Wigan and Wolves need to get their act together

**** sake... Now best price 66/1 to go down, and as high as 500s at Lads.
I know someone with a potentially very costly spread bet having sold Saints total points, he's desperately hoping their tough run derails their season. He's going to lose, question is how much!

I know someone with a potentially very costly spread bet having sold Saints total points, he's desperately hoping their tough run derails their season. He's going to lose, question is how much!

ouch! fair to say they have exceeded expectations essentially by gelling far quicker than expected!

Back