• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Outrights 14/15

EastStandBlue

Life President
Early days perhaps, but worth getting onboard now.

Oxford look an attractive price at 11/1 to go down next season with Sky Bet. Finished the season in shambolic fashion, Ian Lenagan's supposedly slashing their budget even further this summer and Constable's just turned down an offer to stay in favour of a move to Eastleigh.

Early days perhaps, but worth getting onboard now.

Oxford look an attractive price at 11/1 to go down next season with Sky Bet. Finished the season in shambolic fashion, Ian Lenagan's supposedly slashing their budget even further this summer and Constable's just turned down an offer to stay in favour of a move to Eastleigh.

That is when you realise you aren't doing something right at a club when a decent L2 striker is making that sort of move!

I think Luton with John Stills lower league know how and large budget and good fanbase will be a decent shout for league 2 title.

If Man City keep Toure i will do a double on them and Luton winning their respective leagues.Pays just over 20/1

Very. Lost their manager and will probably lose at least Shaw, Lallana and Lambert in the summer.

Not to mention the relative uncertainty that still surrounds the club's finances. I don't think anyone's really sure how much money the daughter wishes to put in. Swansea came pretty close to being in real danger this season and they ended up owing a lot to Bony's goals and how utterly dreadful Cardiff and Fulham were. Leicester have cash to spend and you can bet Redknapp's not going to let a transfer window pass him by idly... it's stacking up to be very tough year for Southampton.

Just glad I got on at 12s now :smile:

Had a league win double on Chelsea and Luton. Pays just over 26/1

Southampton now best price 13/2 to go down this season. I don't think they actually will, but that price will continue to drop... especially if they get off to a poor start.

Arsenal 11/2 to be top at Christmas with Paddy Power. I like that.

First toe dipped in to the ante-post waters this morning...Middlesbrough 11/4 for a top six finish in Division Two.

If you're thinking of having a top goalscorer bet on the Prem, worth looking at Powers. If you stake £20 win or £10 e/w on a player, they will give you a £2 free bet every time said player scores.

They are top price on a couple of players too (Van Persie, Giroud, Lukaku...) so it is a very fair offer.

If you're thinking of having a top goalscorer bet on the Prem, worth looking at Powers. If you stake £20 win or £10 e/w on a player, they will give you a £2 free bet every time said player scores.

They are top price on a couple of players too (Van Persie, Giroud, Lukaku...) so it is a very fair offer.

Yeah that's a great offer. Over the last six years the Golden Boot winner has scored an average of 26 goals, so you're looking at around £50 in free bets just by having something you'd usually wager on anyway.

I think Rooney's value at 12s as well.

Only need to bet £10 every 30 days to remain qualifying for the free bets too. Could have forced far more account activity than that. Very generous offer.

But of course you should be doing all of your betting with Paddy Power :winking:

Only need to bet £10 every 30 days to remain qualifying for the free bets too. Could have forced far more account activity than that. Very generous offer.

But of course you should be doing all of your betting with Paddy Power :winking:

Which reminds me - have you got all those customer details you were going to send over? 650,000 at the last count wasn't it?

Any conditions attached to that?

That seems to be too good to be true.

Any conditions attached to that?

That seems to be too good to be true.

£10 spend every 30 days as well. Which makes it a little less tempting, but I spend (considerably) more than a tenner a month on football betting so may as well have the occasional bet with Powers to keep me ticking along.

Back