• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

World Cup Prediction game

Also, if I win (unlikely) the prize fun will go to the zone.

and if I win I want my prize placed on a massive accumulator bet on the first day of the season with the winnings to be split between the competition entrants.

A bit of added incentive............

Group winners (A-H order please) - Brazil, Spain, Colombia, England, France, Argentina, Germany, Belgium
Group runners up (A-H order please) - Croatia, Chile, Greece, Uruguay, Switzerland, Bosnia, Portugal, Russia
Four semi finalists - Brazil, Germany, England, Argentina
Top scorer - Aguero
English top scorer - Sturridge
Runner up - Germany
Winner - Argentina

A few more hours to get your predictions in. Shuts at 9pm tonight.

Group winners (A-H order please) - Brazil, Netherlands, Colombia, England, France, Argentina, Germany, Belgium
Group runners up (A-H order please) - Croatia, Spain, Ivory Coast, Italy, Honduras, Nigeria, Portugal, Russia
Top scorer - Messi
English top scorer - The Ox
Runner up - England
Winner - Argentina

Group winners (A-H order please) - Brazil, Netherlands, Colombia, England, France, Argentina, Germany, Belgium
Group runners up (A-H order please) - Croatia, Spain, Ivory Coast, Italy, Honduras, Nigeria, Portugal, Russia
Top scorer - Messi
English top scorer - The Ox
Runner up - England
Winner - Argentina
Omg, you in this for a laugh:unsure:

Group winners - Brazil, Spain, Colombia, Uruguay, France, Argentina, Germany, Belgium
Group runners up - Croatia, Netherlands, Japan, England, Switzerland, Bosnia, Portugal, Russia
Four semi finalists - Brazil, Germany, Spain, Argentina
Top scorer - Aguero
English top scorer - Sturridge
Runner up - Germany
Winner - Argentina

OK so after the group stages, the current standings for the whopping £13 prize is:

Shrimper2thecore 12
Ulysses 11
It's only a game 10
Chase 10
Greebosan 10
Pubey 9
Drastic 9
Class 9
Danshrimper 9
Jack the shrimper 9
Roxy 8
Westander 7
CyrilSneer 7

However it can all change with more points won for predicting the semi finalist, runner up and winner.

you can access my spreadsheet here if you want to double check things:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/b7m528ztlhbnvz9/wc predictions.xlsx

Ok so the working out has been done, and my sums can be double-checked here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b7m528ztlhbnvz9/wc predictions.xlsx

Quite a few people got 3 out of 4 semi-finalists but then no one predicted the winner!

The final standings are:

It's only a game 21
Shrimper2thecore 21
Pubey 20
Ulysses 20
Greenbosan 19
Drastic 18
Class 18
Danshrimper 18
Jack the shrimper 18
Roxy 17
Westander 16
Chase 16
CyrilSneer 16

Well done to everyone who took part.

I'll round up the prize to £14 and it's shared between It's only a game and Shrimper2thecore. PM me your email addresses and I'll paypal you.

Cheers

pubey

Back