• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

ian_the_girth

President
Anyone know why the ticket office is not open today? Just been down there to get a season ticket and it's closed.
I can only assume we have sold out or no longer need the money!! ******S!!!!!!!!

Nothing on the website or Twitter as far as I can see. The club really don't help themselves sometimes, do they?

I wanted to buy a season ticket ( first time ) and cant get there during the week.
One young lad at the tickets office originally thought they might be open today , but when I phones on Friday he said that they still dont know when they will open on saturdays but will probably not be until close to the start of the season.

Hmmm. I took day off to go down a couple of weeks ago (Thursday 12th, I believe) from London to re new my season only to find ticket office closed - "but ok Sir, the club shop is open". Wtf?? Apparently it was closed for 2 days. I hadn't seen anything on website so was not best pleased. Did pick up some great sausages from the boot sale. So not entirely wasted. If there is one thing (apart from actually signing some players) the club lets itself down on is tickets. Same old same old all year round.

Terrible ! They spend so much time and energy trying to get us to buy season tickets, then let themselves down with such a basic error. Can't they just have one person in the Club Shop that can multi task (obviously not a male, cos we can't...lol), who can pop next to door and issue the ticket when this situation arises.

Terrible ! They spend so much time and energy trying to get us to buy season tickets, then let themselves down with such a basic error. Can't they just have one person in the Club Shop that can multi task (obviously not a male, cos we can't...lol), who can pop next to door and issue the ticket when this situation arises.
No they couldn't cos the clubshop staff dont work for the club they work for
justsport as far as i know so wouldnt be allowed.
:'(

I too went yesterday to buy two season tickets. I did go into the club shop but no new stuff at all. So they lost a few bob with me. Maybe they will read this and want my business but I won't be going midweek anytime soon so no season tickets for us.

Thought long and hard about renewing and when I finally want to I can't. I looked across to Roots Hall and it looks a dump. A shame to see a club going through a slow death.

I too went yesterday to buy two season tickets. I did go into the club shop but no new stuff at all. So they lost a few bob with me. Maybe they will read this and want my business but I won't be going midweek anytime soon so no season tickets for us.

Thought long and hard about renewing and when I finally want to I can't. I looked across to Roots Hall and it looks a dump. A shame to see a club going through a slow death.

Don't cut off your nose to spite your face fella. I know they aren't being a bit silly but having that ST means no ringing up for tickets bi-weekly

I can understand someone' wanting to visit', but ifs a pain to get to the club why now apply by post ? I understand that some people will have cash and wont have a credit/debit card or cheque book, but I would 'assume' that their would not be many. Maybe my assumption is incorrect

I understand all the comments about applying on line or via post etc , but in my case , mine would be a 'first time' purchase and they said I would need to look on the screen and choose my seat which is fair enough.
i'm certainly not going to send them £350 and let them choosea seat I don't want.
its difficult , because I can see from a commercial sense they don't want to have the ticket office open during the summer as the club would incur some costs , but they need to think it through a bit more IMO

I understand all the comments about applying on line or via post etc , but in my case , mine would be a 'first time' purchase and they said I would need to look on the screen and choose my seat which is fair enough.
i'm certainly not going to send them £350 and let them choosea seat I don't want.
its difficult , because I can see from a commercial sense they don't want to have the ticket office open during the summer as the club would incur some costs , but they need to think it through a bit more IMO
I don't see why you can't aplly by post and they ring you to agree a seat. However I do see why you would not trust them to do this

I'm in the same boat...First time season ticket for me this year, but I'm certainly not driving down from Norwich just to spend £350...the simple answer is tall to a sensible member of staff and arrange the most convenient method for both parties. I'll give them a call later!

I'm in the same boat...First time season ticket for me this year, but I'm certainly not driving down from Norwich just to spend £350...the simple answer is tall to a sensible member of staff and arrange the most convenient method for both parties. I'll give them a call later!

Let me know how you get on.
Don't know if they can send a list of what is available ?
( i.e. area by area seat plan with 'allocated' seats blacked out ? )
I think that this is the last week for current holders to renew so maybe more seats will become available

For those who have had issues, I suggest you email Steve Kavanagh.

For my experience , I have to say that the young lad who talk my call was polite and helpful.
He just said that they had not yet been given a start date for being open on Saturdays , but I should check this week by week.
I explained that I wanted to buy a new season tickets and he explained that to get the seat i want , I really should come in and choose it from the screen.
As I said earlier , I do understand from a cost perspective that they dont want to open on saturdays too early.

I will emai Steve though.

When I first got a season ticket, they walked me to the stand and let me sit in the various available seats to decide which seat I wanted before I made the transaction (thus avoiding posts obstructing my view etc). Mind you that was a few seasons ago but at the time I thought it was a great bit of customer service.

Back