• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

If only

Opinions!

I say we never played with 4 forwards in play,Yes they play for their clubs up front but never as a 4 for England.
I still think we could have done better with an attacking system.

Opinions we all love them.

Sometimes yours aren't quite so popular:winking:

Based on the results, two of the three teams in our group were good enough with less shots to beat us. Ironically, the one side that didn't beat us went the furthest in the next stages. However you wrap this up we didn't have enough nous, skill and talent to go very far this time. I still think that the Euros will be a different story and we will do far better through the experience gained in Brazil. By the way, the Roy and fear bit is nonsense.
costa rica, wanted a draw,played for a draw & got one.we could have played for another 6 hours,we would not have scored,with this great attacking team!!(remember 10 men honduras)..if C.R had gone for a win,they may well have got it... and as for 2 years time, we will be feeling & saying the same things..Roy is not the "boy"

Back