• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

LennySUFC

Director⭐
@jamesharrod: I understand Alberto de las Heras @pituli7 has signed for Southend United...played for Real Madrid C and Getafe...mf

The players last retweet was of Southend united official page...

The fact that he's from Real Madrid (c) ... But Real Madrid would make you think a good footballer ... Let's hope so! Could be a new Mohsni, but hopefully not a lose cannon

[video=youtube;8Gvlw6DvbSE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gvlw6DvbSE[/video]

According to this, he's a "very fast and explosive player, very good at dribbling, great scorer and great assists numbers".

cant wait to tell all my mates we've signed someone from Real Madrid!! in all seriousness, could be a great move from phil brown

Volatile Spaniard , fast , tricky feet , isn't it.
Jumpers for goal posts.
Marvellous.

Mi prueba era de lunes a jueves y hoy me confirman q el lunes tengo q volar a Londres para el miércoles jugar contra el tottenham !!

I think this means his [trial?] was Monday to Thursday and today it was confirmed that he'll be going to London on Monday to play against Spurs Wednesday.

Mi prueba era de lunes a jueves y hoy me confirman q el lunes tengo q volar a Londres para el miércoles jugar contra el tottenham !!

I think this means his [trial?] was Monday to Thursday and today it was confirmed that he'll be going to London on Monday to play against Spurs Wednesday.

Hope he's good although I looked and he apparently recently played for CP Villarrobledo.

Well let's hope he turns out all right for us....
I appreciate you have to fish around to get what you consider will fit in/improve the squad....but the Wombles (ok, do need a squad turn-around after last season), seem to be signing players for fun.

Anyway, I guess PB will pull the cat of out of the bag...again:thumbsup:

Back