• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That night was great fun wasn't it?

The one where my mate Mo was too drunk to stay upright on a train chair pre-match, and I rounded off the night with a cuddle from TrueBlue was marvellous. The Barnard hat-trick one was somewhat less so.

Ps. It's a 6-a-side team.

As Jam Man says, and I believe I pointed out recently, it is the manner of your posting and the constant negativity and repetition that riles people. Your style and lack of capitals leads me to wonder if you really ARE "mrs blue" or whether that may be a nom de plume for a poster previously known under another name, and who equally used to drive me nuts with the same kind of issue.

For the record, I do know some people that you have upset and I will make sure that these know that you have offered apologies.

Birds fighting on a forum. If only it could be them covered in mud scantily dressed having the fight

just received a pm from Cricko which I cannot seem to pm back.

I will make a public apology to anyone I have upset as it was never my intention,My problem is being far to passionate about football and whilst I am personally never offended by anyone on here it appears I have offended some of you.

Sorry to anyone I have upset.

Can't see why any apology is needed. You haven't asked to meet up with anyone for a 'discussion', threatened or swore at anyone like some have done on here. In fact, you've only defended your opinion. People reply and disagree with you but when you defend what you are saying, you are classed as being offensive etc....carry on as you were.

just received a pm from Cricko which I cannot seem to pm back.

I will make a public apology to anyone I have upset as it was never my intention,My problem is being far to passionate about football and whilst I am personally never offended by anyone on here it appears I have offended some of you.

Sorry to anyone I have upset.
You haven't upset me, quite like the banter actually because that's all it is. There's a couple of far worse people on here who do get aggressive. Keep posting.

Hi Mrs Blue, thank you for your post.

Yes, you did offend me on one occasion - and thank you for your apology.

That said, I certainly have not complained about you.

On the contrary, I think its a good thing having more women on the zone and being involved in our Club, even if we may have differing opinions.

Football banter and discussion is what a forum is about, and as a woman who has worked in football I can assure you I am very familiar with football club banter and am as passionate about our Club as anyone.
However, on a forum sometimes it can be a case of balancing that passion with respect for other peoples view points.
You are right, football evokes passion - or it should do - and that's what brings forums like the zone into its own.

Anyway, as a new season beckons, let us remember that we are all Southend United supporters and get behind Phil, the team and the Club to win promotion - which is after all what we all want. COYB !!

Can't see why any apology is needed. You haven't asked to meet up with anyone for a 'discussion', threatened or swore at anyone like some have done on here. In fact, you've only defended your opinion. People reply and disagree with you but when you defend what you are saying, you are classed as being offensive etc....carry on as you were.

Per my previous message the reason for the quiet word with Mrs Blue that wasnt because he was being overtly offensive or abusive but in the manner he has been posting and hijacking threads with repetitive and argumentative posting. Its the style that has caused complaints, not abuse.

Complaints have been received from people and they are valid and we have to consider everyones' right to enjoy the forum, and Mrs Blue was affecting that for some.

Great to see this thread created as an apology but Ill close the thread as people are dismissing the behaviour the owners and mods weren't happy with.

PS I like the last word and its Jason Williams isnt good enough. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back