• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

He'll probably be playing regularly there as well whereas here he knew he'd only be back-up to JW.

Whose still with us then? Richards-Everton, Nizanamayo (sp), Fagan and the Jordan guy oh and Ibenfeldt.

another one lost, to a non league club now as well, still I think we would of only gave him a year so probley the best move for him as I can see them walking the conference.

He probably worked he would be cover for JW and will get regular football at BR- and don't we would be looking to pay much for someone we didn't expect to play more than 5-10 games

We (S.U.F.C.) might be waiting for August so that there are no wages for July. Just a thought based purely on ignorance.

And the matter of agreeing a deal. He is used to higher wages than we will want and no doubt would like a two year deal whereas we will want a one with an option
you have to say the only reason why he would still be here is because both parties are looking at a deal

the two CB s looked promising and that's the area we need reinforcements

I'm told we have a French midfielder on trial called Sylvestre Guyonnet.

When I say I've been told, I mean by the man himself.

Fagan was at MTBD today, not sure but I think Mad Max was too.

I overheard a member of staff saying that Balanta was the most talented trialist we had but he was hopelessly unfit.

Yes- I think Fagan must be close to signing else he would not still be so involved- and by all accounts much fitter than he's been for quite a while.
Certainly the young trialists making it more likely- if you have talented players like Balanta turning up hopelessly unfit then in the end an ex-Premiership player who has got himself into great shape and shows the right attitude is going to look very attractive

I'm told we have a French midfielder on trial called Sylvestre Guyonnet.

When I say I've been told, I mean by the man himself.

Played for US Avranches (Mt St Michel) last season, an amateur club who have gained promotion into the National League (French third division)..........they did it, for the most part without Sylvestre Guyonnet, who, in his third match in September 2013, suffered a ruptured crucial ligament injury, which effectively finished his season.

Played for US Avranches (Mt St Michel) last season, an amateur club who have gained promotion into the National League (French third division)..........they did it, for the most part without Sylvestre Guyonnet, who, in his third match in September 2013, suffered a ruptured crucial ligament injury, which effectively finished his season.

Been on trial with Port Vale and played in their last three friendlies. They passed feeling he would be a squad player and would block progress of their youngsters

It's great to boost your midfield options but come on we only have a short way till the season starts and we are woefully short in central defence.

Having worked in Donostia for a year, back in the early 80's, I can confirm it's a much nicer place than SOS.

First Israel. Now Donostia. Is there anywhere you've worked or visited which you've not managed to post a tenuous and unrelated reference to in a post??

Would expect Fagan to sign this week.

Yes- I think Fagan must be close to signing else he would not still be so involved- and by all accounts much fitter than he's been for quite a while.
Certainly the young trialists making it more likely- if you have talented players like Balanta turning up hopelessly unfit then in the end an ex-Premiership player who has got himself into great shape and shows the right attitude is going to look very attractive

Plus he was at Meet the blues as well...

I knew 'Agent' Jim read this forum:

Jim
‏@AgentJim_
I'm hearing that former Hull forward Craig Fagan has been offered a 1 year deal at Southend United. #Sufc

Such amazing insight.

Funnily enough we have a Jim log in this morning who has never posted anything. Bit of a co-incidence...

Back