• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

ozzie

Manager
Living here in the "Vaterland", its gone "mental"..For people like me,a little "Engländer",im gutted...but,according to EVERY german ive heard,whether on tv,radio or people in the street,, they have already won the cup,honest, not one person gives Argentina a chance...But that could be their downfall,arrogance..I still remember euro 92, v denmark...but every German & Germany expected Bayern München to win on that great day, 19 May 2012 v Chelsea:smile:..And what happened..So i ,as one little "Engländer",will be supporting Argentina,sadly,,even though i no fan of their football or politics

Yes and in 1966 i didnt know one english person who thought England would lose to Germany, and im sure if Argentina all the Argies believe Argentina will win,its natural to want your own country to win, the same as i always want Southend to win no matter who they play.:smile:

The german f.a.said last thursday(10 th),that the German victory parade will be in Berlin on tuesday afternoon..hope you enjoy it :nope:

Who is the ref? It could be the man in the middle who makes the difference tomorrow.

ref is from Italy.( Rizzoli) .surprising,being european..but Germans not that happy...if thing go wrong for the Germans,say the last 15 mins.getting beat,watch Müller play"intelligent" football.and get away with it!!!The Germans are very "professional"

Rizzoli is a good ref; I doubt he will put up with simulation or back chat. And with the Hermans playing such a high back flat line the assistants will need to call the off sides.

It doesn't matter how arrogant the fans are, as long as the actual team keep their heads (which they likely will) they should win it.

Yes and in 1966 i didnt know one english person who thought England would lose to Germany, and im sure if Argentina all the Argies believe Argentina will win,its natural to want your own country to win, the same as i always want Southend to win no matter who they play.:smile:

i was only just 10 then,so dont remember much,but understand what you are saying..but today,here in Germany,its much more than hope or belief..even the German manager at Fulham says no probs 3-0...im living here the nightmare,bloody jealous

Back