• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

May find his media appearances start to reduce now, but I agree that his private life is none of anyone's business - hence the word 'private'

3rd wife, soon to be 3rd ex-wife? Bit of a player is our Mr. Brown....might as well re-sign Foran. :stunned:

Couldn't care less what he does in his private life and I don't see what business it is of the general public's. It's not as though he's the parish priest is it?

Boring story.

Could be a lot more serious if he was the parish priest.
According to the Pope's announcement today, if he was the parish priest then it'd be 50/1 that he would be playing with little boys; now, that would be really serious. :omg:

Haven't read the article, the Sun is not allowed over my doorstep, but from what's been said both concerned are consenting adults and should therefore know what they've got themselves into; feel for any innocent party, someone always gets hurt in these cases.
Morally it doesn't look good but when was the last time morals mattered in the world of football?

It seems to me that it's more of her friend or so called friend spilling the beans ,he s been married before she must know his history for Christ sake .
cant see it being a problem though as said in previous posts he prefers to be away with the team anyway.

Pity he couldn't fill his non Southend United time with a little bit of media work then he wouldn't have had time for this. I gather he has maintained outstanding fitness levels though - indeed I'd be a bit concerned that he might peak too soon.

private life..... nothing to do with how he runs the team, unless his emotions get in the way. close the thread

I agree close this now before the next pre season game .Just hope the folk that go .Do so to watch the team and not to goad P B .as no one really knows the truth in this story only him and her not the fans of the football club .Lets hope it stays that way but somehow I dont think it will .

Back