• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

And now Fagan on various others on- clear wasn't enough room on the teamsheet

Only Ryan Auger left out there from the first-half now as Blues make ten changes. Barnard, Bentley, Payne, Leonard, White, Banton, Atkinson, Wilson (T) and Fagan (T) all out there now as well as the trialist at right-back.

I don't think we can say we have "real pace" in the squad based on a friendly against GWR, if we still perform against stiffer opposition great but the reports so far from these first two games seem very positive

I don't think we can say we have "real pace" in the squad based on a friendly against GWR, if we still perform against stiffer opposition great but the reports so far from these first two games seem very positive

Sorry , but if someone has pace against Billericay , they will also have pace against Real Madrid.
How it is utilised and the effect it has may be different , but pace is pace.

Sorry , but if someone has pace against Billericay , they will also have pace against Real Madrid.
How it is utilised and the effect it has may be different , but pace is pace.
Really ? So you reckon you can judge someones pace against non league opposition then conclude they would be equally as effective against Real Madrid ? :stunned:

OK- then lets say Percil, Weston, Ellis Brown can run very very fast.. :-)

Really ? So you reckon you can judge someones pace against non league opposition then conclude they would be equally as effective against Real Madrid ? :stunned:

I've no idea who Red Madrd are .... but pace against Morecambe would be nice. :thumbsup:

I presume Red Madrid are in a lower league in another countfy that doesn't have our league strength and structure.

Back