• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fantasy Premier League

Pubey

Hi all,

Normally I auto-renew the fantasy.premierleague.com ShrimperZone league. However, last season I think the code must have been found by a website outside of our control and hundreds of people joined. Even after spending literally hours deleting people I still wasn't sure that the league was solely zoners.

Therefore I've deleted the old league, and have created a new one. To get the code, you just need to PM me and I'll send it to you.

Sorry about this. In the future it'll just auto-renew and I'll keep the code a lot more private.

Cheers, and good luck!

Or if you can't be bothered to PM me... think of a certain poster who I have a love/hate relationship with, and check their rep...:winking:

16 members in the league already. Keep on PMing me for the code. Let's try and get up to 25/30. I know lots of you play FPL.

Few more days until the PL starts. PM me for the code if you want to join the league.

Not having been in the ShrimperZone league before, I have to ask whether it's normal for so many teams to be in with a chance of winning it? The top 10 teams are separated by less than 100 points!

Furthermore, the top 6 are all in the top 100,000 and there's nearly 3.5 million players.

No wonder we have so many 'wanna-be' managers here :smile:

Not having been in the ShrimperZone league before, I have to ask whether it's normal for so many teams to be in with a chance of winning it? The top 10 teams are separated by less than 100 points!

Furthermore, the top 6 are all in the top 100,000 and there's nearly 3.5 million players.

No wonder we have so many 'wanna-be' managers here :smile:
Yeah the standard at the top of the league is high. To my shame I've not even looked at my team for months. Can't believe I ended up 7th!

What do I win? ��

Well done! No prizes, but feel free to tell all your family!

Congrats Ryan, forgot all about Fantasy Football for the last couple of weeks, can't think why!!!

I'll get ya next season!

Cris (aka Southend of the Table)

I will indeed pube head - it will be a sweet sweet summer and one in immensely proud of.

No chance next season of doing a small entry fee, say £5? Keeps things interesting and individuals like yourself who forget to their team, will tend to be on the ball!

Hard luck Cris, it was close throughout! ??

I will indeed pube head - it will be a sweet sweet summer and one in immensely proud of.

No chance next season of doing a small entry fee, say £5? Keeps things interesting and individuals like yourself who forget to their team, will tend to be on the ball!

Hard luck Cris, it was close throughout! ??

That's an idea, maybe have a prize at the end for the top 2-3 managers? Perhaps some of the entry fee goes towards running SZ as well? Thoughts?

Back