• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

msankey

Schoolboy
Any news on 'development squad' and trialists in tonights game?

0-0 final score. Starting 11: T. Smith; Leadbitter (T), Pinnock, Banton, Ibenfeldt (T); Richards-Everton (T), Bridge, Payne, Fagan (T); Williams, Nanizayamo (T). Half time replacements: Balanta (T), Brown, Green (T) and Liburd (T) replaced Pinnock, Fagan, Williams and Nanizayamo. Here endeth the Twitter lesson!!

Mads what's his face, the tall Danish centre half was the pick of the bunch, nothing much more happened to be honest.

Nanizayamo didn't do much. His hight could give us some aerial presence, but he did nothing to impress me. Our defence looks pretty secure all game, but would have to see what happens with them in a more testing enviroment such as Charlton.

Mads what's his face, the tall Danish centre half was the pick of the bunch, nothing much more happened to be honest.

My first post here...so please don't bite my head off :'( . I thought he was good at stopping a ball but had no distribution in my opinion. Wingers and forwards were making great runs, but he took too long to make a decision, which ended up with the majority of runs being wasted. Hopefully this will improve.

My first post here...so please don't bite my head off :'( . I thought he was good at stopping a ball but had no distribution in my opinion. Wingers and forwards were making great runs, but he took too long to make a decision, which ended up with the majority of runs being wasted. Hopefully this will improve.

Welcome to the zone:smile:

Regarding the Richards-Everton bloke, the sky sports app on my phone says that he is on trial at Birmingham after playing in a recent friendly for them?

Bit odd considering he played for us last night.

Welcome, and I agree his distribution was not the best, but defensively looked the pick of the bunch.

Back