• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

lawrenceaustin

Schoolboy
Anyone else follow agent Jim on twitter? he posted that fagan is due to or has signed a one year deal with Southend

Anyone know if this is true or not?

his text:

"I'm hearing that former Hull forward Craig Fagan has been offered a 1 year deal at Southend United"

Why on earth are you following him?

I posted about this earlier.

Fagan has been talked about on here for a week and in the last 2 days we have been discussing him being close to signing and how he was at Meet the Blues.

A user called Jim was on the forum this morning, a user who has never posted anything.

All "agent" Jim has done is read this and put 2 and 2 together.

He may well be offered a deal, and it will obviously only be 1 year due to his age, you dont have to be a pretend agent to work that out.

This is the same Agent Jim who said Bentley to Leeds, Leonard to Colchester, had no idea of our interest in Tomlin, never mentioned Worrall or Weston. Yet he somehow knows who we are offering contracts to ? (As long as its someone we have all been discussing here)

Anyone else follow agent Jim on twitter? he posted that fagan is due to or has signed a one year deal with Southend

Anyone know if this is true or not?

his text:

"I'm hearing that former Hull forward Craig Fagan has been offered a 1 year deal at Southend United"

I've amended the thread title so it no longer says that he has signed.

Offered

of·fer (ôfr, fr)
v. of·fered, of·fer·ing, of·fers
v.tr.
1. To present for acceptance or rejection; proffer: offered me a drink.
a. To put forward for consideration; propose: offer an opinion.
b. To present in order to meet a need or satisfy a requirement: offered new statistics in order to facilitate the decision-making process.

etc

Sign

v. signed, sign·ing, signs
v.tr.
1. To affix one's signature to.
2. To write (one's signature).
3. To approve or ratify (a document) by affixing a signature, seal, or other mark: sign a bill into law.
4. To hire or engage by obtaining a signature on a contract: signed a rookie pitcher for next season; sign up actors for a tour.
5. To relinquish or transfer title to by signature: signed away all her claims to the estate.

etc

That agent Jim is like a diamond - best left underground ..................:'(

Same as all these "ITK" agents. Just a young bloke pretending to be something he isn't on twitter because he likes the attention.

He used to post a fair bit about Southend so he clearly has links here, I wouldn't be surprised if he is local, has certainly posted a picture of the West Stand before. The fact we had a random user called Jim on earlier is rather co-incidental eh?

Jamie Manktelow and I rubbished his Leonard rumours and he got stroppy and said Southend supporters had a problem or something :hilarious:

Same as all these "ITK" agents. Just a young bloke pretending to be something he isn't on twitter because he likes the attention.

He used to post a fair bit about Southend so he clearly has links here, I wouldn't be surprised if he is local, has certainly posted a picture of the West Stand before. The fact we had a random user called Jim on earlier is rather co-incidental eh?

Jamie Manktelow and I rubbished his Leonard rumours and he got stroppy and said Southend supporters had a problem or something :hilarious:

He is an Ipswich fan based relatively nearby, and clearly attends the odd game down at RH - seems to have an affection for us and regularly mocks Col U fans. All adds up really.

He is an Ipswich fan based relatively nearby, and clearly attends the odd game down at RH - seems to have an affection for us and regularly mocks Col U fans. All adds up really.

So he says. Probably a cover though to hide his real identity. Talks about Arsenal all the time so sounds like someone from round here who supports Arsenal.

I used to follow him as he kept mentioning us and the rumours then kept filtering onto here. Hasnt mentioned us much recently because we generally get taken be surprise ourselves by signings. Fagan is the first real obvious one and thats only because he has been here a couple of weeks already.

same agent that said he heard that Sokolik had signed a deal with us ....

also, even if it is true, the fact that Fagan has spent 3 weeks on trial and remains the longest serving trialist this Summer, I could have stated that I had "heard" this as well !

same agent that said he heard that Sokolik had signed a deal with us ....

also, even if it is true, the fact that Fagan has spent 3 weeks on trial and remains the longest serving trialist this Summer, I could have stated that I had "heard" this as well !

Yep forgot about that one, he knew nothing about Yeovil because none of is did.

All Jim has done is read this forum, so if he claims to have ITK sources then Shrimperzone can now be classed as a source, and what on earth do we know about anything!

Anyone who believes ITK sources on twitter like him need their heads examined,follow Chris Phillips if you want to hear things sooner.

At least Lawrence told us where he read it, somepeople just say they "heard from a reliable source"

I touted Fagan a few months back as someone we would sign , apparently we offered him a contract last season but he opted for Gills even though he wanted to work again with Brown .
Based in Benfleet now so it just all made sense .

Not sure who Agent Jim is but SoKolik defo spoke to some local lads of he's intensions as I heard that he played for a Southend Sunday side before the League cottened on , also heard this some time back but never posted as didn;t want to get him in trouble with the club in case it was true

I touted Fagan a few months back as someone we would sign , apparently we offered him a contract last season but he opted for Gills even though he wanted to work again with Brown .

Not sure who Agent Jim is but SoKolik defo spoke to some local lads of he's intensions as I heard that he played for a Southend Sunday side before the League cottened on , also heard this some time back but never posted as didn;t want to get him in trouble with the club in case it was true

Didnt speak to Agent Jim as he got it wrong :smile:

It was said that he was not fit well in the pre season game and yesterday he looked fit to me . got to be worth a year and maybe a second based on how he performs this season .

this is true as it was my side that he played against it was a mens division 3 league decider game as soon as I pointed it out he was taken off changed n off he went beardless to say I would of hurt him if we didn't have the playoffs

this is true as it was my side that he played against it was a mens division 3 league decider game as soon as I pointed it out he was taken off changed n off he went beardless to say I would of hurt him if we didn't have the playoffs

Wow, you are such a nice chap aren't you

Good experience to have around the squad.

At Concord he was always encouraging the young uns verbally, and generally coaching them during his time on the pitch, if true a good signing IMO.

Back