• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it with UKIP voters ability to take on board simple information. I WAS on my lunch break so Callan got a short reply. He then made up some fanciful dream about a mothers meeting.
#focussing on the wrong thing

Pot calling kettle!

I gave you useful advise on how the girls spend their lunch hour where I work and suggested you might want to do the same....because you often get sulky and upset on here or things aren't generally going well for you (Lunch hours not long enough, you don't know how to use your phone to post etc).

Replying to posts isn't a time trial, take your time...try reading what others have written carefully, then reply in a thoughtful manner rather than the slap dash stuff of your past.

His middleclass parents told him it wasnt a good look for their dinner parties.

My parents were most certainly not middle class.Nor did they hold dinner parties.Nor do I for that matter.Though we do invite friends around for a meal, occasionally.

Good point. imagine the shame of it, "capitalist owner of two businesses brings up commie child"

Just the one business, actually.Two companies though,IIRC.:thump:

My parents were most certainly not middle class.Nor did they hold dinner parties.Nor do I for that matter.Though we do invite friends around for a meal, occasionally.

Just the one business, actually.Two companies though,IIRC.:thump:

In that day and age owning a buisiness and employing people makes your father a fully paid up member of the middle class,no pretending to further your political career its a fact,BOOM.

After I was born, the family lived in rented rooms in Electric Avenue,so I'm told.

Where this chap was one of the lodgers...

003eefe0eb63cc4495e9f1b6217964d1.jpg

Where this chap was one of the lodgers...

003eefe0eb63cc4495e9f1b6217964d1.jpg

I'm talking about Electric Avenue in Westcliff-on-Sea.Near the ground.

Doubt if Eddy Grant was born there,somehow.

In fact, as Wiki shows, he was born in Guyana and didn't move to London until he was 12 .

Interestingly,there does seem to be a small ethnic community in Westcliff these days.Quite noticeably so, if you use the public bar in the Plough.

In fact, as Wiki shows, he was born in Guyana and didn't move to London until he was 12 .

Interestingly,there does seem to be a small ethnic community in Westcliff these days.Quite noticeably so, if you use the public bar in the Plough.

Whoosh is it bird or is it a plane.

giphy.gif

You're both right about Eddie Grant. He wasn't actually a lodger (although I haven't checked Wikipedia). As I understand it, he just rocked down there once before taking it higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back