• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

tommy tucker

Manager
I have noticed that he was an un used sub yesterday in Boltons last pre season friendly .I find it strange that if they dont want him And we have put a bid in for him why sit on the bench for 90 mins .I would have thought he would want to get his career sorted out .

To make up the numbers, the youth season started yesterday so their youth team players will have been involved in that and he's still under contract for Bolton and they'd probably want him there as cover in case of injury, etc

But I thought I read that Dogie Freedman had alread told Bolger that he had not go him in his plains for the coming season .And it would be in better for him to find a new club to get some game time .That why first of all we tryed to loan him . Then freedman told us he wanted to off load him we put a bid in that was agreed .So why sit him on the bench when he has many players to choose from .

He is not being loaned- he is for sale
So quite normal until that point to keep him in and around the squad and visible.
Either he agreed terms with another club to leave permanently or I guess he will stay and warm benches.

Clealy the Club (Southend) cannot afford the rail fare for him to come down to Essex so he (Bolger) is simply going to nip over to Accers on Saturday and meet up there after a couple of pints in The Crown.

So are you saying that Bolger will be going across to meet mr brown at Accers on sat . For talks if so just hope he likes what he see,s a southend win .:happy:

You'd think if we did sign him, he'd be a 1st teamer? Why swap Boltons bench for ours, so I guess he's gonna be wanting some sort of guarantee of play time.

Back