• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

zacc

Me being a blue in australia, obviously my family is from southend and my uncle is still over there (season ticket holder)was wondering if anyone else was supporting from aboard?

There's loads, there's a tool on here where you can view a map locating where everyone is logging on if I remember right? There's a few in Aus and at least 3 here in NZ i think, bumped into one with a Sarfend top on at an A League game here in Christchurch last season! I'm claiming the furthest nautical miles from Roots Hall, google says 11,761 miles! Last game was Fleetwood away, get about a game every 2 years.

Yes there are other SUFC Exiles in the land of OZ and around the world !!! I am based in Cairns, Far North Queensland.

Some years ago a group was formed called the SUFC Exiles. We sponsor a player each year and have a Facebook and Twitter page under SUFC Exiles, which you may be interested in looking at !!! We are also developing our own website in the near future so we can communicate more. We have a voice with the club and hold meetings with them to share our views. So please come on board and be part of the SUFC Exiles. If you look at our Facebook page you will see if you comply, I think you will !!! And oh yes, we have already secured our player for sponsorship for the new season !! This will be announced soon on the SUFC Exiles Facebook and Twitter pages, also this for just 20 pounds !! So don't support the Shrimpers alone, join the SUFC Exiles now !!

There's loads, there's a tool on here where you can view a map locating where everyone is logging on if I remember right? There's a few in Aus and at least 3 here in NZ i think, bumped into one with a Sarfend top on at an A League game here in Christchurch last season! I'm claiming the furthest nautical miles from Roots Hall, google says 11,761 miles! Last game was Fleetwood away, get about a game every 2 years.

There is more than one tool on here :winking:

Yep I know of a few here in Perth. As for me I'll be over in January - February, so I'll be able to catch a game or two.

My last game was in 2011 against Stevenage, I hope to keep my record in tact when I come over. I've been to 10 games since 1983 and they've all been Southend wins. :happy::happy:

Yep I know of a few here in Perth. As for me I'll be over in January - February, so I'll be able to catch a game or two.

My last game was in 2011 against Stevenage, I hope to keep my record in tact when I come over. I've been to 10 games since 1983 and they've all been Southend wins. :happy::happy:

I think the club should pay you to come over more regularly!

USA for last 36 years, back about 3 times a year, about 8 games a season, next game for me, Northampton at home November 29th. Can't wait for the season to get started. Got to be our year this season. Good luck lads.

I'm Exiled in darkest Crawley (West Sussex) but currently working in Sunny Gibraltar (Mon-Fri). So you could say I'm doubly exiled!

Exile from Sydney Orrstralia. Last game May 2006 v Bristol City! Better visit again soon for our next promotion season.

Funk me, you lot live in some of the most exciting places on the planet. I live in Milton Keynes.

Where did it all go wrong. :stunned:

I'm based in singapore and before that formerly Sydney
Get home 1-2 times a year and make sure I'm there for a game or 2!

Back