• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Antony Dove

Hi, just wanted to introduce myself to Shrimper Zone, I now live in Greater Manchester, but come from Hockley, My first Southend match was the famous Liverpool game in 79 ( yes i know, glory hunter !). Still go and watch the blues, when they are up norf, and get to about 5 home games a season, when i am visiting family back in Essex

In those 5 games you make it to the Home of Football, do you sit in the South Upper?.....that would make you The Dove from Above.

Eranu. :dim:

& welcome.

In those 5 games you make it to the Home of Football, do you sit in the South Upper?.....that would make you The Dove from Above.

& welcome.

Awful. Just awful. (The programme too if you ask me!)

From/now living in Bolton? Thanks for the players from Wanderers, do you have any "local" knowledge on how Bolton, Dougie and the season is going to go up there?

& welcome.
I Have never heard that one before :winking:, No i go in the West, as my sons are season ticket holders in there, just noticed where you live, please tell me you name is not Don :blush:. Yes i will get my coat now. Thanks for the reply :thumbsup:

From/now living in Bolton? Thanks for the players from Wanderers, do you have any "local" knowledge on how Bolton, Dougie and the season is going to go up there?
Cian Bolger is a good signing, do not know much about Isaac Layne, the trotters fans i work with, think it will be a hard season, they just got gubbed at Watford, Bolton are traditional slow starters, and always come with a late run, they have done that the past two seasons, just missing out on the play offs, I Think they will finish around mid table.

Welcome to the board, remember that Liverpool game very well, it was freezing!

Hi, just wanted to introduce myself to Shrimper Zone, I now live in Greater Manchester, but come from Hockley, My first Southend match was the famous Liverpool game in 79 ( yes i know, glory hunter !). Still go and watch the blues, when they are up norf, and get to about 5 home games a season, when i am visiting family back in Essex
Antony, I was brought up in Bolton (many years ago), it is situated in Lancashire and never has and never will be part of Greater Manchester.

Back