• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
wife and I had stickers on our seats didnt want so pulled them off.......no moaning no tears watched the football job done .............

DWB has every right to feel aggrieved but I think the point he is making is that SUFC struggle to get the simplest of things right too often. As much as I love the club and will always support the team I stand by all my negativity towards RM and the other idiots that claim to run the club, they really lack professionalism and don't have an ounce of common sense.

Season ticket arrived in the week, worked as it should, seat had my name on it.
I am off to the brewery...................
And the replacement guest beer in the bar, after Seafarers, ran out was good too.

DWB has every right to feel aggrieved but I think the point he is making is that SUFC struggle to get the simplest of things right too often. As much as I love the club and will always support the team I stand by all my negativity towards RM and the other idiots that claim to run the club, they really lack professionalism and don't have an ounce of common sense.

They missed one or two stickers. I dont think that warrants calling everyone who works at the club idiots just because you dont like what Ron has done.

Ryan has been doing the stickers by the looks of it and I would hardly say he has a lack of professionalism, seems to be doing a very good job here.

They missed one or two stickers. I dont think that warrants calling everyone who works at the club idiots just because you dont like what Ron has done.
Did I say they are idiots JUST because of this ? The way the club is run leaves a lot to be desired. Any normal business that treats it's clients with as much contempt as SUFC do wouldn't last five minutes, however because they know football supporters are loyal to their team beyond what a normal consumer would put up with they don't bother to uphold standards.

Did I say they are idiots JUST because of this ? The way the club is run leaves a lot to be desired. Any normal business that treats it's clients with as much contempt as SUFC do wouldn't last five minutes, however because they know football supporters are loyal to their team beyond what a normal consumer would put up with they don't bother to uphold standards.

Totally ignores all the good work some of the people at the club do and tars all of them with the same brush.

Ignores the fact certain aspects are as they are because of finances and factors out of their hands.

This is exactly what I was trying to get to. I mentioned the stickers and did say it was a trivial moan in the same post as I said that there are those that didn't get the season tickets even. They have our money now and don't care about us. They have offered a service at a cost to people yet failed to deliver correctly. If it was a service industry heads would roll Be it a season card that doesn't turn up or a sticker on a seat, it all equates to the same thing.

People on here berating me for mentioned the name on seat issue have failed to acknowledge what I said about those who didn't get their cards delivered. The club have had weeks to get these out to the faithful fans who fork out every season knowing full well something is bound to go wrong.

So basically DWB you are complaining about things that havent happened to you?

The ticketing is a shambles for some and it always is and that certainly isnt acceptable, but that didnt even effect you did it, all that affected you was a sticker wasnt on a seat, which doesnt equate to the same thing at all and isnt even the same people responsible.

So basically DWB you are complaining about things that havent happened to you?

The ticketing is a shambles for some and it always is and that certainly isnt acceptable, but that didnt even effect you did it, all that affected you was a sticker wasnt on a seat, which doesnt equate to the same thing at all and isnt even the same people responsible.

So two departments screwed up then. Not just me and my son that didn't get stickers on seats as offered by the club as an incentive to renewing season cards. SUFC have made a big thing about names on seats yet failed to deliver correctly. As it happens, not having a season card delivered didn't affect me but that doesn't mean I cant mention it. I feel sorry for fellow Shrimpers in that position.

As for it not being the same department, I was told the ticket office arranged the stickers for seats and actually one of the guys after the game admitted it was him that put the stickers on the seats but didn't know what to do to resolve my issue.

There was also a disabled fan in the ticket office after the game complaining because they had paid for a car parking ticket for the season but it hadn't arrived. Add all these things up and it's a shambles as usual

There was also a disabled fan in the ticket office after the game complaining because they had paid for a car parking ticket for the season but it hadn't arrived. Add all these things up and it's a shambles as usual

Perhaps you'd like to come along to the Q&A and tell Steve Kavanagh this?

A season's seat ticket not delivered and the same seat not labelled may show that the disorganised operation is in fact organised BUT just too slow in that they have got some done but not all AND they (the Club) know which are needing sorted.
Hopefully by Tuesday's game so this humanitarian crisis can be sorted, be brave I am sure they will burn the midnight candles to get it done.
Could it be that your surname is alphabetically close to the bottom of the list David?:winking:

They get plenty right too. My new season tickets hadn't turned up by Wednesday so I took it upon myself to ring the club and let them know. It seems they got lost in the post. The guy in the shop told me he would black list the cards, issue new ones and send them again. I asked him to hold onto them and I would collect them on Saturday morning when I collected my shop order (2 kids kits and an adult shirt).

No probs he said. I confirmed that he would do as suggested and he said no, because whilst I was on the phone to him he had already done it! Yesterday morning I went to collect the tickets and they were ready for me.

I then picked up the shop order and went to get lunch. I then got my boys ready only to find the kit my wife had ordered for the elder one was for 10-12 years. He's not 6 until next week! Before the game I went back to the shop to exchange the kit so that he could wear it for the game, whick took less than 5 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back