• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

David Essex

Coach
Received a letter from the blues lottery for ideas and suggestions re prizes with the possibility of a big cash prize at the end of the year....my personal pref would be to have more season / match day / shirts / balls and SUFC related prizes rather than cash as its more memorable, anyone else do the blues lottery ? great that its raised 10,000 towards the yoofs :happy:

Received a letter from the blues lottery for ideas and suggestions re prizes with the possibility of a big cash prize at the end of the year....my personal pref would be to have more season / match day / shirts / balls and SUFC related prizes rather than cash as its more memorable, anyone else do the blues lottery ? great that its raised 10,000 towards the yoofs :happy:

its interesting that you say that as there have been occasions where winners have won hospitality boxes and places in the Platinum suite and not been bothered about claiming them. Hence the letter asking people's preference. Let the club know what you would prefer.

I have been extremely lucky with the Blues lottery but as I tell everyone, if you don't buy a ticket you can't win it! I understand that the visit to the training ground is the least take up. I'd rather like the idea of travelling with the team to an away game. A tour behind the scenes and dressing room etc would be good also. The Blues Lounge is brilliant and having won that a couple of times, I now actually pay to go in there a couple of times a season. David Crown is an excellent host.

Blues lottery ? ...... every time you go in the ticket office it's a lottery !

Back