• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Today's Games

A horror weekend. Only consolation was that a tipster I follow religiously put one up in the Conference, I missed it, and that lost too!

Likewise. I had a good lay of the Czechs, plus backing Iceland draw no bet and to win.

Fair to say I wasn't impressed with the bizarre own goal to lose it.

I really think Concord are the team tonight small stake Concord, Notts County and Rochdale 30's

Wimbledon Dagenham and England treble looks good to me ££££££££££s:thumbsup:

Real good tip from Sporting Life lol 1/4 last time I do their accumulator.

Mate had Hull, Palace btts and win double for a grand so after Palace won I had to get on Hull btts couldn't have him winning that. Thought I did 2-1 Hull actually did Spurs 2-1 by mistake, not that lucky lool

2-0 Saints tonight

Rather than go for the big money, I'm only placing £1 on each accy but choosing teams that have the biggest chance of winning across many countries. I'll have an accy on Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Wolfsburg, Marseille, PSG, Juve, Olympiakos etc. Anything from 8 to 11 teams. Deposited a tenner last week and going by the above rules, I now have £116 in my account. Going to keep going with the £1 accys and see how I get on

Tonight - City, Chelsea, Everton, Arsenal Simple simple ayyyeeee... Wonder which one is going to do me?

What does everyone/anyone fancy tonight? 1-1 or 2-1 United I think... Rooney back, Di Maria 50/50. The games Saints have lost so far this season are against Spurs, Liverpool, Arsenal and City so maybe they don't do so well against the 'bigger' teams? United away from home have been very poor but they are on a role the return of Carrick seems to have worked wonders, I think Evans may be back also to accompany an improved Smalling of late

Buzzing for tomorrow. I wanna lump us but I think 13/8 is poor we are away against the leaders. Dangle the carrot FFS!!!

Wycombe are a great price on 365 at 9/5 ... they make us slight favs at 17/10! Draw is best though at 12/5. Think both sides will match each other and likely to be 1-1 draw.

Glad they didn't dangle the carrot looool
Had a fair amount on United yesterday to soften the blow from Saturday

I'm not one to bet against my team but for anyone who does Burton are 14/5 tonight I think that is a great bet.

Rubbish today.
MK Dons, Man city, Southend, Hull.

Not today's game at all but Betway but I got Pulis @ 12/1 for the Palace job. Paper talk is the chairman wants him back so fingers crossed

Back