• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Today's Games

Gone for 2 fivefolds tonight.... Not normally the method of attack

City to beat CSKA
Derby to beat Blackpool
Peterborough to beat Crewe
Luton to beat Daggers
Morecambe to beat York

7.50 on returns 144.67

Porto to beat Bilbao
Huddersfield "" Brighton
Norwich "" Leeds
Franchise "" Fleetwood
Northampton "" Oxford

7.50 returns 173.78

Madrid to beat Liverpool
Juve to beat Olympiakos
Arsenal to beat Anderlecht
Munich to beat Roma
Chelsea to beat Maribor
City to beat CSKA
Shakthar to beat BATE
PSG to beat APOEL
Dortmund to beat Gala

Never have I been so confident of a 9 fold haha Chelsea are the only away side.

It's a banker :winking:

Madrid to beat Liverpool
Juve to beat Olympiakos
Munich to beat Roma
Chelsea to beat Maribor
City to beat CSKA
Shakthar to beat BATE
PSG to beat APOEL
Dortmund to beat Gala

Not sure Citeh will win...

Madrid to beat Liverpool
Juve to beat Olympiakos
Munich to beat Roma
Chelsea to beat Maribor
City to beat CSKA
Shakthar to beat BATE
PSG to beat APOEL
Dortmund to beat Gala

Arsenal could be your downfall tonight

Last edited:
An edited post this morning 'predicting' the downfall after the event and then a story on how the bet was saved anyway.

This betting forum has some way to go still :nope:

I'm not one for accas anymore, but I do like Bury, Plymouth, Hartlepool and Eastleigh this weekend. Backed the fourfold.

Luton are over evens at home to Tranmere, why?

Yeah, seems an odd one, that.

Not that I bet on Southend much anyway, but at around 1/2, I wouldn't touch us with a bargepole this weekend.

Just placed a couple of Football League bets:

Notts County to score over 1.5 goals v Cov
Fleetwood to score first v Yeovil
Shrews HT/FT v Mansfield.

With the way my betting has been this week, that's all good news for the Sky Blues, Glovers and Stags :smile:

Yeah, seems an odd one, that.

Not that I bet on Southend much anyway, but at around 1/2, I wouldn't touch us with a bargepole this weekend.

Just placed a couple of Football League bets:

Notts County to score over 1.5 goals v Cov
Fleetwood to score first v Yeovil
Shrews HT/FT v Mansfield.

With the way my betting has been this week, that's all good news for the Sky Blues, Glovers and Stags :smile:

I thought the same I would not go near us this weekend!

Shrews, Preston for me. Luton to be the coupon buster for everyone being that juicy carrot to suck everyone in, the bookies always know!

Tranmere did beat Bury away Tuesday night albeit in the JPT and the only team they've beat away in the league this season is league leaders Wycombe, don't know if that has anything to do with it?

Also gone both teams to score in the Scotland v Ireland game tonight. Seems a shade big at odds-against given the state of the players who will be playing at the back for those two.

And Germany -10 at 6/4. Gibraltar are really bad and Germany have shown in the past (San Marino 13-0) that they can really push the boat out against these smaller sides.

Back