• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Today's Games

Agent Lomas

Manager
Done my Accumulator:

Leeds v Brighton - LEEDS

Sheffield Wednesday v Millwall - DRAW

Reading v Huddersfield - READING

Doncaster v Preston - PRESTON

Cheltenham v Carlisle - CHELTENHAM

Morecambe v Oxford - MORECAMBE (This did say Oxford before - Not a clue how i got them mixed up)

Wycombe v Tranmere - WYCOMBE

Put £1 on - Returns £270

Last edited:
Done my Accumulator:

Leeds v Brighton - LEEDS

Sheffield Wednesday v Millwall - DRAW

Reading v Huddersfield - READING

Doncaster v Preston - PRESTON

Cheltenham v Carlisle - CHELTENHAM

Morecambe v Oxford - OXFORD

Wycombe v Tranmere - WYCOMBE

Put £1 on - Returns £270

So Morecambe who have won both of their opening games, including an excellent comeback Saturday to lose at home to Oxford who so far have nil points and a huge turnaround in playing staff. Think you may struggle with that one mate.

So Morecambe who have won both of their opening games, including an excellent comeback Saturday to lose at home to Oxford who so far have nil points and a huge turnaround in playing staff. Think you may struggle with that one mate.

Yeah, it's a bold one, but credit to the lad for putting it on here beforehand and also doing a nice big balls-out acca!

Yeah, it's a bold one, but credit to the lad for putting it on here beforehand and also doing a nice big balls-out acca!

Yeah, that's a fair shout; good luck to the lad, but bold is right. I may have to follow him now I've called him out, I can cope with I told you so if I'm in pocket too!

mistyped that. I have gone for Morecambe! Will edit that now

Wild 6 team acca tonight:

Arsenal away at Besiktas
MK Dons away at Chesterfield
Daggers away to Hartlepool
Portsmouth at home to Northampton
Middlesbrough away at Bolton
Blackpool at home to Brentford (well, they have to win at some point?)

360/1

I've gone for Norwich, Coventry, Luton and York City, £4 pays £79.38, had one Saturday come in at £83 so hoping on this one as well :smile:

well... So near yet so far...

£10 last night on:

Burton, Dagenham & Redbridge, Portsmouth and Cheltenham...

This was the first time I have ever copied a tip, knowingly, from the Metro. The wording was written as almost an after thought that Cheltenham be thrown in so i was gutted that it was them that could only manage a draw.

I could have cashed out for £60 at one point on Bet 365 which seemed quite good! But, with odds of 29.81/1 i was hanging on for the win! Greedy! Next time?

Aftertiming but got a mail from Bet365 saying I was going to get an admin fee for outstanding balances on my account so I either had to bet or withdraw. Logged in to find £20 sitting there, tried to withdraw but my registered card expired in 2008! Added a new card but couldn't work out how to withdraw to it and their online help had a massive queue (presumably because of the emails they'd sent). So lumped it on under 1.5 goals in the Lokeren v Hull game and despite the antics of McGregor it came home so I may have to tinker with the winnings for a few weeks.

Back