• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Today's Games

aftertiming but got a mail from bet365 saying i was going to get an admin fee for outstanding balances on my account so i either had to bet or withdraw. Logged in to find £20 sitting there, tried to withdraw but my registered card expired in 2008! Added a new card but couldn't work out how to withdraw to it and their online help had a massive queue (presumably because of the emails they'd sent). So lumped it on under 1.5 goals in the lokeren v hull game and despite the antics of mcgregor it came home so i may have to tinker with the winnings for a few weeks.

aftertime klaxon!!!

Can you give me a few others to stay well clear of please mate :winking:

TBH if anyone went into the Champions league last night well done if you won. Atletico, Galatasaray, Leverkeusen and Benfica not winning ruined a lot of peoples Acca's I had treble of Arsenal Sheff United and Shrewsbury.

Tonight: Bayern, PSG, Forest, Bilbao returns 186 from a score

Diego Costa anytime Chelsea win is 5/4 as well ;)

**** week
Did have Lewes though in the acca. Sound tip from Uncle Leo albeit an 85th min winner

anyone else having a bet on this evenings league cup matches?

burton v brighton DRAW
chelsea v bolton CHELSEA
palace v newcastle DRAW
man city v sheffield wednesday SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY
spurs v forest FOREST
west brom v hull HULL

£1.00 returns £2032.22.

You have more money than sense

REU_706482.jpg

International breaks are no good for me. Won't even bother.

Recently found out about SportingIndex - now I know how it works I am eager to get involved

Although.....having just seen Scotland are 8/11 at home to Georgia they could easily get lumped. Scots only lost 2-1 in Germany and I couldn't name one Georgian player

Back