• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Adam Barrett: I have to battle guilt when I play Southend United

Dear Adam, if you could see your way to tripping arse over head a couple of times tonight we would all be much grateful to you. After that, have a great season.

Adam, a little late tackle on one of our forwards inside the box would be appreciated. Remember that you are still a Shrimper at heart!

When he played for Gillingham, they beat us 1-0 twice that season.

Interestingly, he played for Plymouth against us on 3 occassions - 1 win 1 draw and 1 defeat - scoring in the defeat which was his first professional start for them. In that game, another former SUFC legend came off the bench for Plymouth in Barrington Belgrave.

He moved onto Mansfield, playing us once in another defeat, before moving to Bristol Rovers, where he played us twice - 1 draw and 1 defeat. In the draw, he scored the equaliser after Belgrave opened the scoring. The next season he played against us 3 times - 1 win, 1 draw and 1 defeat (after extra time).

When he played for Gillingham, they beat us 1-0 twice that season.

Interestingly, he played for Plymouth against us on 3 occassions - 1 win 1 draw and 1 defeat - scoring in the defeat which was his first professional start for them. In that game, another former SUFC legend came off the bench for Plymouth in Barrington Belgrave.

He moved onto Mansfield, playing us once in another defeat, before moving to Bristol Rovers, where he played us twice - 1 draw and 1 defeat. In the draw, he scored the equaliser after Belgrave opened the scoring. The next season he played against us 3 times - 1 win, 1 draw and 1 defeat (after extra time).

Did I just see Barrington Belgrave and Legend in the same sentence?

Adam , dont feel guilty mate .... you came closer than our own strikers to scoring for us last night and also you clapped us Shrimpers fans more than our own players did after the game , instead of celebrating with the away fans ... Good on yer fella ! :clap:

Did he feel guilty for shoving Corr into the gravel last night and then pretending it was an accident?

What he did to Corr definately looked deliberate to me. That said I thought he played really well and looked fitter than he ever did when he played for us!

It was good defending. Effectively put corrs back out, and corr out of the game. Yes the ref was mugged, but it was experienced defending

Back