• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Match Thread - Season 30

Won overnight to make it 8-1. Got a horrible feeling I'm going to lose the league on NRR.

Exciting one for the crowd as we try to save a draw!

End of Over 24 (Maiden). ShrimperZone CC: 26-0, runrate=1.08 (1st Inn: 265-10)
Trail by 117 runs. (Freshbrook Fire 408-5)
Overs left today: 86
Sansome 5-2-7-0
Ahsamuddin* 13 (74 balls)
Mclean 12 (70 balls)

Blew the title after losing to the 11th placed team who had only previously beaten a bot :nope:

FC relegation confirmed for seniors.

FC promotion confirmed for franchise and a likely spot in the Windies top 10.

And a very real chance my franchise could overtake my seniors in the World Rankings soon :blush:

After a draw I'm now a point off top place on FC, 1st playing 3rd (who are 4 points behind me) last game and I've got a game I should win so fingers crossed!!

I won promotion by a point despite only drawing! :smile:

1. Deep Backward Square Leg 10 6 2 2 0 22 30 144
2. Fiveheads XI 10 6 2 2 0 21 30 143
3. Okey Dokes Nudgers 10 5 1 4 0 24 30 140

Last edited:
Double promotion for the franchise, FC relegation for the seniors. Will be interesting to see where their respective world rankings are next season, it will only be the BT20 difference that keeps them apart and I suspect the franchise will have better promotion prospects.

Same here, my oppo's best player would have been my 9th best :stunned:

Back