• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chapperzUK

1 change with Atkinson replacing Coulthirst ... looks like we are taking the fine for not starting him every game then! :winking:

BwSddXmIgAAYkkw.jpg

Going for 1-1 with Leonard for us .... UTB!

I think poor Payne will be disappointed he is not getting a start, feel for him but I think we may see him at some point in today's game:thumbsup:

So Phil talks of changes and bringing in Payne to score gaols and drops Coulthirst. Nice and defensive! That should help us notch up the goals !

I think poor Payne will be disappointed he is not getting a start, feel for him but I think we may see him at some point in today's game:thumbsup:

Trouble is , he only seems to get on when we are chasing a game.
That in itself is fine , but would be nice to give him a run of say 3-4 games from the start where he can play his natural game without trying too hard to impress in a 10 minute cameo.

Lovely pitch. Players currently holding on to each other's shoulders whilst swinging their legs back and forth. I don't know if that's a good thing.

ooooh big changes. I hope something clicks because that is not a brave team selection or anything that looks different to a normal PB side.

Trouble is , he only seems to get on when we are chasing a game.
That in itself is fine , but would be nice to give him a run of say 3-4 games from the start where he can play his natural game without trying too hard to impress in a 10 minute cameo.
Yeah your right on this one, give him a run in the team and he will cause problems, the amount of times I've seen him warm up and what a shot he has on him and has bags of energy and you can tell he is just itching for a start and think he deserves it and the time is right I think.

will be interesting to see if its 4-3-3 or 4-4-2....I've a feeling PB might switch to 4 man midfield and BBBC and Weston upfront today

I reckon that Payne would have more of a chance if he wasn't a central midfielder as that is our strongest position IMO. Clifford is on cracking form so far and Leonard was our best player last season, we have Timlin and Atkinson also pushing for a place.

will be interesting to see if its 4-3-3 or 4-4-2....I've a feeling PB might switch to 4 man midfield and BBBC and Weston upfront today

Looks like a 4-3-3 to me. Hurst, Corr and Weston as front 3. Leonard, Clifford and Atkinson should be a very hard-working midfield 3.

Commentators agreeing that we 're playing 4-3-3. Weston playing out wide......so much for my prediction of him scoring our first goal. As we survive a free-kick after Bolger had been booked (already!:stunned:)

Bolger on thin ice, sounds like he pulled down Morgan, but nothing given.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back