• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Well in fairness I am hardly wrong because every call I have made on here has been spot on.

Show me evidence where I ave called it wrong.
R
Remember pro football at our level is giving kids their chance because they have no fear.One more thing is if Brown had balls and played 442 with the kids I think we would absolutely destroy this league .
No, I see your point, you clearly are not a know all at all abd the way you listen to other peoples views and never try and ram your opinion down everyone's throats is a credit to you
By the way you.normally quote some (twisted) stats so where are the facts to back up this kids theory? Do the team's that get promoted have younger line ups than those that don't, is there a simple mathematical model that Brown is missing? Should we sack the first team and just play the youths?

Star in the making isnt the same as being ready though.

The coaching staff clearly dont share your friends opinion or they would be putting him on the bench.

Id love him to come through tot he first team as I would any home grown player, but all I can do is base it on the facts, he isn't delivering in development games and isnt making the bench, so he isnt considered ready by those actually in the know, and thats good enough for me.

Oh yes the very same coaching staff who thought Payne was not ready!

No, I see your point, you clearly are not a know all at all abd the way you listen to other peoples views and never try and ram your opinion down everyone's throats is a credit to you
By the way you.normally quote some (twisted) stats so where are the facts to back up this kids theory? Do the team's that get promoted have younger line ups than those that don't, is there a simple mathematical model that Brown is missing? Should we sack the first team and just play the youths?

The other day you stated you would not converse with me as it was a waste of time,So please don't waste my time.

Have you ever played football ?

The corner routine is again old school and tried by old worn out managers who are long past their sell by date.

The club I currently play for leave 2 up top by the halfway line and an extra player 10 yards from the box which this simple tactic causes utter confusion to the opponents game plan,My gaffer is aged 28 and tactically is brilliant.

Yes I did and I managed a sunday league side for a number of years.

That doesnt qualify me for anything when it comes to professional football and just because you do it at an amateur level has no bearing on what effect it would have on organised professional players.

We leave one up front which is what most teams do, to try and turn that into a criticism is ridiculous. You didnt even seem to notice we even left one up there earlier...

Oh yes the very same coaching staff who thought Payne was not ready!

The same coaching staff who thought he wasnt ready 9 months ago!!

The same coaching staff who thought he was ready now and gave him a chance and he proved them right.

That does not prove he was ready back then. :headbang:

Have you ever played football ?

The corner routine is again old school and tried by old worn out managers who are long past their sell by date.

The club I currently play for leave 2 up top by the halfway line and an extra player 10 yards from the box which this simple tactic causes utter confusion to the opponents game plan,My gaffer is aged 28 and tactically is brilliant.
I understand your logic, but as has been said many times , you can't compare park football with pro football. For once put your opinions to one side and ask the question 'if this is such a good idea why did no one use it at the world cup, premiership etc'

Im off to bed, Ill leave it to you to bash your head against a brick wall, why do I even get involved :headbang::hilarious:

Why not have a discussion about the match without people trying to use it to win something over fellow supporters, what happens on the pitch is surely more entertaining than the catcalling off it?

Jam - mrs - take your argument elsewhere. I'm sick of trawling through your squabbles.

Agreed. I know Sarfend are s***e and everything and everyone is looking to lash out in disappointment, but mrsblue vs. Jam_Man has to be the most tedious, repetitive and inevitable thing on the entire internet (including my playground level trolling). Dullards.

I really wonder how some of you survive the real hiccups that happen in life. Embarrassing.

Jam - mrs - take your argument elsewhere. I'm sick of trawling through your squabbles.

That makes two of us, point taken.

Agreed. I know Sarfend are s***e and everything and everyone is looking to lash out in disappointment, but mrsblue vs. Jam_Man has to be the most tedious, repetitive and inevitable thing on the entire internet (including my playground level trolling). Dullards.

Funny enough I agree.

Mrsblue has done nothing but post the same repetitive unsubstantiated arguments for 9 months and nothing has changed, we are still hearing the same thing.

Unfortunately I am completely guilty of getting frustrated by his ranting and engaging in futile debate with him and all that has done is encourage and increase it.

I actually have avoided doing so for sometime yet yesterday made the mistake of getting involved again.

Trust me its as dull and frustrating to be involved in as it is to read and as long as he keeps on topic and doesnt rant over the forum then I shall be staying clear from now on.

Lets see if Mrsblue suddenly stops posting about Jason Williams because I dont get involved....

PS If its actually that dull you could of course stick to your own forum, your disappointing season must give you plenty to discuss :smile:

PS If its actually that dull you could of course stick to your own forum, your disappointing season must give you plenty to discuss :smile:

Christ, I can't stick it on there any more. Everyone with half a brain has been driven off by either right-wing nutters or - even worse - people that only want to talk about football.

Nowt too disappointing about our start; we're very much a work in progress this time round, unlike last season. Bad first game, but 7 unbeaten since then and still in both cups. Once we work out how to break down sides who come to Birdbrain and flood the midfield, we'll be fine.

Christ, I can't stick it on there any more. Everyone with half a brain has been driven off by either right-wing nutters or - even worse - people that only want to talk about football.

Nowt too disappointing about our start; we're very much a work in progress this time round, unlike last season. Bad first game, but 7 unbeaten since then and still in both cups. Once we work out how to break down sides who come to Birdbrain and flood the midfield, we'll be fine.

Who cares now go forth and multiply.

He's injured at the moment mate.
Shame, our best 2 loanee strikers have both come from you - Assombalonga and Robinson. How about Mensah? Can't remember first name or if that is even spelt right!

Shame, our best 2 loanee strikers have both come from you - Assombalonga and Robinson. How about Mensah? Can't remember first name or if that is even spelt right!
Ha ha - Mensah is injured too! He was on loan at Braintree last season and did quite well by all accounts. If PB came to us looking for a loan striker, more chance of Mens than Uche coming to Roots Hall in my opinion.

Did I really just read mrsblue say she's never wrong? Did I really read that right? Jesus, we're into new realms of delusion.....

What makes me laugh is that mrsblue slags Barney off to the hilt for weeks but I've just read him/her calling for Barney to start with Shaq up front on Saturday. Make your mind up, the inconsistencies know no bounds..... :smile:

Surely sooner or later mrsblue you HAVE to open your eyes and start listening to other people's often very valid opinions - from the look of your rep there's more red there than an Italian Grand Prix! :hilarious:

Did I really just read mrsblue say she's never wrong? Did I really read that right? Jesus, we're into new realms of delusion.....

What makes me laugh is that mrsblue slags Barney off to the hilt for weeks but I've just read him/her calling for Barney to start with Shaq up front on Saturday. Make your mind up, the inconsistencies know no bounds..... :smile:

Surely sooner or later mrsblue you HAVE to open your eyes and start listening to other people's often very valid opinions - from the look of your rep there's more red there than an Italian Grand Prix! :hilarious:

Seems to bother you more than me:hilarious:

Now find those quotes.

Seems to bother you more than me:hilarious:

Now find those quotes.

You really talk the biggest load of rubbish I have ever heard and are becoming quite tiresome now *

* ( I could have posted this weeks ago ! )

Eagerly awaiting witty and/or vitriolic response........

Back