• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2014 season

But you might attract longer standing NFL fans who might see it as the only way to ever see their team play.

Of course, I appreciate that pretty much every (say) New York Giants fan in the UK would make the effort were they playing the London Jaguars. But that's not that many people. The possibility of seeing the Bears reasonably regularly here in the UK does excite me, but annual games between the Texans and the Jags? Rather less so.

Seahawks apparently agreed to trade Percy Harvin to the Jets. Pretty surprising!

Inspired by a 24 yard pass on a 4th and 20, Kyle Orton threw a 28 yard pass to the 2 yard line with 5 seconds left to set up a game tying touchdown with 1 second on the clock. Extra point gave the Bills an unlikely win after losing both running backs to injury early in the game.

At this rate they definitely have a chance of making the play offs. Go Bills.

Anyone going on Sunday? I managed to get a ticket this morning.

Yep, bought a season ticket earlier in the year, albeit a mate is taking my ticket for the Jags/Cowgirls game.

Can't be supporting the Lions, but at the same time am encouraged by news that Calvin Johnson has travelled to London; always good to see the top players and Megatron is one of the very best.

Anyone going on Sunday? I managed to get a ticket this morning.

Yeah we got the season passes.

How much did you pay in the end? Was looking to get a couple of tickets to take my daughter but tickets were £110 +

I've got tickets for the 9 th. Paid 50 quid when they first came out. Although they haven't actually turned up yet and I've just realised I'll miss the Kansas at Buffalo game on nfl game pass. Bugger.

Yeah we got the season passes.

How much did you pay in the end? Was looking to get a couple of tickets to take my daughter but tickets were £110 +

Only £52. Pretty happy with that. Got offered a pair of tickets for £210 but that would have been difficult to justify.

The season tickets worked out pretty well for me and a few mates. No-one fancied going to all three games, so I bought three season tickets at around £140 a pop and we've split the nine seats across six or seven of us. I'll actually get the chance to check out some of the activites going on around the stadium this time, which might be interesting.

If anyone is in or around Oxford St this week, the ground floor of Nike Town is all NFLed up too, with lots of very tempting merchandise!

We got season passes for £113, up in the nosebleeds.

Was hoping one of my mates was going to drop out this week but all going.

We got there about 4-30 last time, but it was too late to get in the fanzone etc so will get there a little earlier this week and take a better look around.

An incredible match, I wish I had gone!

Seahawks letting Golden Tate (what a name) and subsequently Percy Harvin go seems mad. Lions showed some real character to get back.

I didn't realise until yesterday that he is actually Golden Tate III. When you've got a great name like that, why wouldn't you keep it in the family?

How 'bout them Redskins?

Losing-to-the-Redskins.jpg

The Bills sneak another win at the Jets who were pretty woeful. Geno Smith on his first three possessions goes 3 and out, interception, interception, interception and is promptly replaced by Michael Vick, who ended as the Jets leading rusher and will now apparently be the No 1 QB.

The rookie Watkins had a great game but started showboating on what ended as an 84 yard reception and was tackled at the 5. Rookie mistake. Bye week coming up and potentially 4 winnable games. Could be the play offs at last.

Back