• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love it.....just goes to show you never know who you are debating with on a bulletin board.......that's made my day :thumbsup:

Sorry to disappoint, he doesn't know. He did say spurs have a policy of giving improved contracts as soon as players get first team action (which shaq has) so mrsblue may not be far off on her £2k guess, he'd be surprised if he was on anything more though.

Sorry to disappoint, he doesn't know. He did say spurs have a policy of giving improved contracts as soon as players get first team action (which shaq has) so mrsblue may not be far off on her £2k guess, he'd be surprised if he was on anything more though.

Shaq is contracted until 2016 I believe and having played for the first team he instantly has a bumper pay rise,Spurs seem to think he will be a household name so they must pay him good money to keep other clubs from noticing him.

My guess minimum 100k .

Andy will be upset by your finding.

Shaquile will probably pay off for Spurs in the end, he does have something about him! Question for us is when we start to benefit? Andros Townsend was loaned out 9 times to further his development, so a few more clubs yet for Shaq to possibly make his mark?

Spurs seem to think he will be a household name
I reckon the coaches at Spurs know a tad more than you and me then, so I politely suggest you give it a rest and more importantly quit the whining and give the lad a chance to show what he can do.

I reckon the coaches at Spurs know a tad more than you and me then, so I politely suggest you give it a rest and more importantly quit the whining and give the lad a chance to show what he can do.

Spurs as I understand play him down the middle where we play him wide,So Phil play him in the number 9 role with Williams as the twin striker with Jack behind in an attacking 352 .

Spurs as I understand play him down the middle where we play him wide,So Phil play him in the number 9 role with Williams as the twin striker with Jack behind in an attacking 352 .
A special award just for you.........
Football-Expert-1.jpg

Are you sure about that as I thought they all insisted on it otherwise I will have to pay his wages and do a naked morris dance around the bollard at the bottom of pier hill ?

You really are an idiot aren't you? It's the top of pier hill.

You really are an idiot aren't you? It's the top of pier hill.
I can assure you sir there is indeed one at the bottom, I should know as I was practising my dance last night just in case our resident expert proves me wrong. I did however refrain from removing all items of clothing on this occasion preferring the leather hot pants and gimp mask look.

I assume you mean 3-4-1-2 if Jack is playing just behind ?
Can you let me know the other 8 you would select in that formation just to see how it all works.
Genuinely interested.

I assume you mean 3-4-1-2 if Jack is playing just behind ?
Can you let me know the other 8 you would select in that formation just to see how it all works.
Genuinely interested.

Shaq. Williams

Jack

Weston Lenny Cliffy Hurst

Back 3 ain't too fussed who play's where!

Phil IMO MUST ditch his 433 which is really 451,Genuine front 2 with plenty of pace with Jack tucking in behind,The main criteria is the front 2 want it too feet not throat height,This team IMO will smash the life out of the opposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back