• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Medway Blue

Living on the Island of Relevancy ⭐
Had a mess around with the data editor.

Imagine Ronald's dream failed and the club's mounting debts and inability to meet monetary obligations led to liquidation. A new fan-owned phoenix club, AFC Southend United, have been entered into Ryman League Division 1 North. No debts of any kind, same club colours, rivalries/favoured personnel retained, but essentially a new club - semi-professional, awful players, little money, ground sharing with Canvey at Park Lane. Ever-so-slightly more money and ever-so-slightly higher reputation than the other clubs in the division due to the "old club's" recent status as a Football League club.

It's your job to "do an AFC Wimbledon".

I have used a pre-existing (and very popular) editor data file from the Sports Interactive forums, for which a dedicated couple of people have opened up the English non-league game as far down as the regional first divisions (of which Ryman 1 North is one). I then made my own editor data file in which I have made Southend United "extinct" and created AFC Southend United as a new club. Both files need to be loaded when starting the game for the scenario to work.

If anyone is interested in giving it a go, I'll link the files. I am about to start a game myself.

I'd be tempted to give it a go, if you could post the links that'd be great

What a great idea.

Certainly worth considering for the new game.

At the moment though my Southend team is the biggest in the world and cant stop playing till the new one comes out in a month or so.

Definitely will give that a go with FM15

Déjà vu! I swear there was one a few years ago ...

anyway I haven't even bought last season's FM but this is tempting me and knowing it will be cheap on steam is going to make it hard to resist ... DAMN YOU!

Back