• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

blue4life

Have sold over 1400 tickets according to their official Twitter account for Saturday's game should be cracking atmosphere any numbers on how many we sold?

Would be good to see a big crowd in the ground and good atmosphere, my worry would be last Saturday's performance would of put a few people off (it nearly did me)!

Have sold over 1400 tickets according to their official Twitter account for Saturday's game should be cracking atmosphere any numbers on how many we sold?

Looking at the on line ticket thing I would estimate we have sold just under 5,000 tickets including Season Ticket holders. So maybe just over a 7,000 crowd in total.
Last seasons crowd on New Years Day was 7,736 with about 970 Portsmouth fans.

What's the North Bank capacity now ?
How many tickets are they permitted ?

Should be a great atmosphere. They were a bit of a let down on a wet, horrible new years day last time. Should be better this time.

Should be a great atmosphere. They were a bit of a let down on a wet, horrible new years day last time. Should be better this time.

My memory is pretty poor , but as far as I remember . their fans sang the whole game even though their team was struggling near the bottom !

My memory is pretty poor , but as far as I remember . their fans sang the whole game even though their team was struggling near the bottom !
I seem to remember they were loud during the first half but much quieter during the 2nd half. They will be pretty loud tomorrow I'm sure, which in turn will make our fans sing up.

In the east stand we may even start whispering to now another?

Listen mate , I am in the East Reds and I can tell you we won't stand for those kind of 'over the top' antics.
Go into the West if you want to start getting hyper !

Gutted to be missing this one . I'm sure if the team put in a shift the crowd will back them.

Gutted to be missing this one . I'm sure if the team put in a shift the crowd will back them.
same here, doing a Uni visit with my daughter which (dare I say it) is more important. Would be massively upset/disappointed if we were out sung at home . It will happen during periods if the game, unless we totally outpaly them AND get an early goal

Back