• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

West stand family enclosure sold out.

Im just hoping its going to be full and not sold out and half empty like last time....

This is the comment in the preview by Portsmouth boss Andy Awford:
Does anyone know what it means ??
“For certain games you look at who you are playing and this weekend it is Southend and it will be hard. If we had a one-off game, I’d know my best side, but picking your best team doesn’t work out like that.”
[/SIZE]

Wow and people used to criticise Tilly for his lack of communication skills in media interviews

I think it's a big ask of the new guy. He hasn't ever played before has he,llet alone start?. Plus he is playing directly in front of a bumper away following. I guess that's what they call in at the deep end

I think it's a big ask of the new guy. He hasn't ever played before has he,llet alone start?. Plus he is playing directly in front of a bumper away following. I guess that's what they call in at the deep end

If you are talking about the new left back, he has played for Palace I believe and defo in the league cup this season.

Just hope it's a better showing than the second half last week. I think we are quite unpredictable at the minute so no clue as to result, I guess it depends which side shows up... It's been a while since we've played well so maybe today is the turning point. Would like to see a reconized striker up front from the start this week, maybe give Barnard a chance. Weston and Coulthirst combo doesn't work for me, would prefer to see both these players on the wings, and hopefully see a bit more width in the side.

You don't rate Mads then?

Must really not like him to play two players out of position just not to play him :smile:

Mads and Prosser for sure.

If you are talking about the new left back, he has played for Palace I believe and defo in the league cup this season.

Yep a big ask indeed. Only played once for Palace in the league cup mentioned above.

Pulis was introducing him for Palace though and took him on pre-season, so hopefully he is ready. We shall soon find out!

Someone told me it was safe to come back on the site now.:unsure:

Just thought I would say "Come on you blues" in a loud typing voice ..................:happy:

Back