• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

enfieldblue

Manager
13-14 Played 7 Won 3 Drawn 0 Lost 4 For 7 Against 8 GD -1 Points 9 Position 15

14-15 Played 7 Won 3 Drawn 2 Lost 2 For 7 Against 5 GD +2 Points 11 Position 8

After all the doom and gloom last week, just had to put this up. We're in a better position than this time last season. Let's enjoy it. I thought you were supposed to be happy if your was doing well but last weeks posts were so depressing.

Yes, it may all go tits up but until kick-off Tuesday night, it's great to be a Blues fan

Enjoy:happy:

Another 4 points this week and I will see it as an encouraging and 0 points would be a poor start such is the fine line. We have to find a way to grind out wins.

I think the expectation is higher this season than last. PB has had a full season behind him so we expect promotion this season. Those stats show we are in a better position than last season. Let's hope we get another long winning streak like last season but not the horrible winless streak we suffered after the Hull loss in the cup

But if you take out the three that we've won we'd be in the relegation spots. I learnt stats from mrsblue, this will probably be deleted

It's pretty standard, those posters never make an appearance after a win but will be straight back on here if we lose tomorrow night. Always been the same over the many years I've been on the Zone.

Not surprised by mrsblue's disappearing act, however I was initially shocked to see a post from wiggy.....until I realised it was simply to complain about Deegan "doing nothing" apparently. It's lucky neither of them work for the Samaritans! :whistling:

But if you take out the three that we've won we'd be in the relegation spots. I learnt stats from mrsblue, this will probably be deleted

If you think it might be deleted, then it's probably not the best idea is it?

Is she on holiday this week ?

Confirmed. Mrs B is on a week's requested holiday. So right now, while she can't stand up for herself, let's not cause her need to.

To me, those suggesting Mrs B isn't big enough to come on here after a win are rather (nay, hugely) underestimating her unwavering confidence.

Confirmed. Mrs B is on a week's requested holiday. So right now, while she can't stand up for herself, let's not cause her need to.

To me, those suggesting Mrs B isn't big enough to come on here after a win are rather (nay, hugely) underestimating her unwavering confidence.

It amuses me

Mrs B doesn't take these things to heart, that's why I quite like having a laugh with her

Do you think not? Maybe the thought of coming on here to eat humble pie has go to her so much, she's done the off

I despair. If I was unclear, the owners have asked Mrs B to take a short break. Hence she's not on here beating everyone into submission. She's far from hiding.

After Cricko's message last week, we don't now need people sticking the boot in.

Time to draw a line and move on.

I despair. If I was unclear, the owners have asked Mrs B to take a short break. Hence she's not on here beating everyone into submission. She's far from hiding.

After Cricko's message last week, we don't now need people sticking the boot in.

Time to draw a line and move on.

Didn't know she wasn't on here. I'm an advocate of mrsblue and on her side in the main

That's a fair enough point , but could I kindly request that you refrain from using the word 'nay' in any future posts *

( * unless you are either from Elizabethan England or Frankie Howard )

While the saga did get too repetitive and became personal, am I the only one a just little bit sad not to be able to witness MrsBlue's statistical gymnastics after a result such as Saturday's?! How long is she "on holiday" for?

While the saga did get too repetitive and became personal, am I the only one a just little bit sad not to be able to witness MrsBlue's statistical gymnastics after a result such as Saturday's?! How long is she "on holiday" for?

For a week, come on mate keep up. The mods mentioned it twice in earlier posts:smile:

Mrs Blue goes to Tenerife. Their team are poor and their manager is under threat, maybe she could advise?

Back