• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

After a horrible day for me, this has bucked me up no end. Thanks Blues for a great result. COYBB

We still didn't take all our chances, and it got a bit nervy towards the end, but another positive result.:happy:

Couldn't go to the game, but 13 shots and only 4 on target is a bit of a concern. Although it sounded like most were long shots from outside the area.

Being a bit harsh and nitpicking, but still a good win against a team who have done very well so far this season. Onwards to York next, who have drawn 4 out of 4 home games.

After a horrible day for me, this has bucked me up no end. Thanks Blues for a great result. COYBB

I'm pleased to hear you have bucked up. Let's hope you get further bucked up on Saturday. :thumbsup:

I'm now thinking of going to York. Is it too late to get a cheap train ticket?

Good to see a win tonight but a little disappointed we did not score more than 1 goal against 10 men.

2 wins on the bounce and suddenly things look a lot different. Well done lads!

Hopefully the Leonard injury isn't too bad, even if he has been short of form.

Good 3 points against a good team ,and away from home, but still seems we in need of a striker. PB sorry mate but Weston is not a striker,no matter that he himself thinks he is ,play him out wide.Well done the lads and swell done to all those that travelled to Cheltenham.

Out played, out fought, and out sung on their own patch.....forget the nit picking, 3 pts is 3 pts.Great away support as ever:clap:

Good 3 points against a good team ,and away from home, but still seems we in need of a striker. PB sorry mate but Weston is not a striker,no matter that he himself thinks he is ,play him out wide.Well done the lads and swell done to all those that travelled to Cheltenham.
all I kept hearing on the radio was how Weston was continually making the wring decisions and could/should have both scored and had at least one assist. Having said that he must be doing something right to continually be in those positions

Great win considering Cheltenham's position in the league before kick off. AND Col Ewe concede 3 goals in 5 late minutes to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Sweet evening. Makes me proud to be a Shrimper. :smile:

all I kept heating on the radio was how Weston was continually making the wring decisions and could/should have both scored and had at least one assist. Having said that he must be doing something right to continually be in those positions

I think you are making the wring spellings! :winking:

Some people are never satisfied:facepalm:
Sounds like we had loads of chances at the start of the 2nd half and weren't clinical enough to put the game to bed earlier. I think that is a little disappointing and perhaps shows a more underlying problem we have at the moment. Still, really pleased with the win and 3pts away from home...you can't complain too much.

Back